• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

my m40a3 w/ new group pics

txserpent

Private
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2010
Gun.jpg

after a year its finally done gun was built at quantico by a 2112. I still dont have it yet he has to proof,function,and group test it before he will send it to me.

Re: my m40a3

OH VERY NICE.

Im having GA Precision build me a M40A3 as well but the only difference is that mine has the steel floorplate rather than the DBM system.

Once you get that rifle in your hands im sure youll love it.

Thanks im sure i'll love it i went with the mag because it was the same price as the floorplate from badger also its a badger m40a3 spec rail and not a ddross

Hopefully I will be getting some build pics of it on the machines at quantico. Also the marine corp. guns only have to shoot moa at 300 yards and the 3 service guns he's built before mine 2, shot 1.5in and 1 shot 2in at 300

untitled-1.jpg

finally they got the group testing done
and its not 300 yards its 300 meters

nice! not bad for 300 meters and just getting use to the gun im sure

I would give my kidney for one of these!! There isnt anyway for a civi to own one of these is there?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: txserpent</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it comes out to about $2600 with optics</div></div>wow now that is a bargain. Nice rifle.

i am civi you have to know a 2112 at quantico to get one.
saving for the S&B already but still got aways to go.

Re: my m40a3 w/ new group pics

Any 2112 on here need a new friend!!
wink.gif

I love the M40's. I thought about getting the GAP M40A3, but its not the same.(because its not being built at Quantico by a 2112)

That looks like the birth of a family heirloom to me. She's definitely beautiful.

Would love to find an AD 2112 to put my M40A1 together! Have had all the parts for awhile now... Would need tp be an old school 2112 I guess though..... Nice rig!