• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My Mk18 Mod1ish build

Kevin_Deaton

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2008
Fort Worth, TX
I recently picked up a Daniel Defense Mk18 upper from my buddy at Western Sport and decided to do a Mk18 semi-clone. I've had the Knights can sitting in the safe for awhile and I figured this would be a good rifle to run it on.

Here are a few crappy pics. I haven't torqued down the comp yet so the can is sitting a little off-set. I've also include a pic with my Mk12 Mod1 clone.

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

Re: My Mk18 Mod1ish build

Those are two very nice rifles. I have a MK12 build underway myself. Don't have the stamp for the MK18.

Nice rigs!. I'm waiting on a few Form 1 stamps myself. One of them is dedicated to a MK18 build. T-minus ~5 months.

I've built both Mk18 Mod0 and Mod1 upper but unfortunately they both are configured as pistol uppers due to the fantastic laws we have here... maybe someday they will make SBR's legal here and I can have the real (almost) deal!