• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My MOD 0 Kit

gbernardski

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2012
Colorado
Mostly built need the scope, like all my projects:)

Got this great kit from USMCSGT0331, great guy and he has some great stuff!

In the kit was the original stock, bolt, bipod, sling, scope rail, bottom metal, spring, follower, mag box and dirt. I used the correct Lilja Tactical barrel and C action.

I normally go with a black barreled action on the other return builds I've done but since this one has an original bolt I wanted to try a worn barreled action look to show off the bolt. It's basically two coats of cerakote and 1 coat of rattle can.

I had John Brandstatter build it, he did a great job. He also built it for me very fast, he likes these builds and always puts them in the front of the line. He fit the barreled action to the stock, had to machine the recoil lug just a hair to fit. Don't want to mess with the awesome history of the original parts.

Reactions: BullGator1
brPlQqyl.jpg

That's awesome man. Congrats on the build. Give us a range report when you can. Thanks for sharing.

So. Jealous.

Only words I can bring to bear. Those MK13 stocks were something to really consider. Hopefully one day down the road...