• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes MY MST-100 FINALLY ARRIVED

Rommel

Private
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2008
Yucca Valley, California
Well it has taken 14 months to build and a few of the parts are on back order, but it's here and mounted. I knew it would take some time but not this long. I have had this awesome rifle from GA Precision for a few months now. It shoots as good as it looks and it is now complete. I hope you guys like it as much as I do.
DSC00278.jpg
DSC00265.jpg
DSC00269.jpg
DSC00282.jpg
DSC00277.jpg
DSC00274.jpg

Re: MY MST-100 FINELY ARRIVED

that looks fantastic. very nice set up

Re: MY MST-100 FINELY ARRIVED

Shit Hot!!!

Now thats how you do it, My Vote for Rifle of the Month

Cheers

Re: MY MST-100 FINALLY ARRIVED

Very nice what color and finish is on the MST that looks great with the color contrast on the scope. Now we need more specs on the build full disclosure is a must when posting a nice set up like that.

The rifle was posted when I got it from GAP. Yes it has been 14 months since US Optics started their final build of the MST-100. The rifle again built by George and the crew at GA Precision, AICS painted by GAP in Crusader Camo, Templar action, Obermeyer barrel AMU Plus conture, 1 in 11 twist, 5-R, chambered in .308, Barrel taper is .007 per inch, muzzle end measures 1.125, length is 23 inches total 22 inches from the recoil lug. Atlas bipod & monopod, topped off with the MST-100, all numbers match, GAP695. Scope rings are Leupold 1 inch steel. The paint job on the scope was done by US Optics in OD Green. We were trying to match the color on the reciever and barrel, it did not quit match. I wanted this gun built and set up just like GAP's "Crusader" but with an AICS.

Thank you all for your approval and commence. I’m glad you like it as much as I do. It has been 14 months in the making. All of you that have been in my shoes know you only want to do it once. Buying parts twice because you change your mind or see something you like better is very costly. Again thank you Hide members you are truly a very critical group, and that’s a good thing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: birddogsx3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What finish is on the scope it turned out slick </div></div>

The finish is Cerekote, and I must say it turned out very nice. My only bitch is that one of my employees sent it out without the sunshade to get coated. Don't worry, we are on it! When I found out about this all hell broke loose here at the shop.

One question, what did you put on top of the elevation knob?
John III

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One question, what did you put on top of the elevation knob?
John III </div></div>
It's a sticker that says, "Property of OEJ". Or, how about "This Side Up"?

Because we know there are many more like it! Might get lost in the mix up round. Sweet stick. Do the marks line up pretty close?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want one of these! I wish USO had it as a standard catalog item. </div></div>

There was one for sale within the Optics for Sale forum within the past few days.

John,

You remember I contacted you on more than one occasion on the proper direction for the elevation and windage. And I screwed it up more than once. So I used my label maker and made small stickers that indicate which way moves the strike of the round up and right. I know I have it written down in my note book but some times I can't find it. It is called CRS!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rommel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">John,

You remember I contacted you on more than one occasion on the proper direction for the elevation and windage. And I screwed it up more than once. So I used my label maker and made small stickers that indicate which way moves the strike of the round up and right. I know I have it written down in my note book but some times I can't find it. It is called CRS! </div></div>

Ahh, yes, this does ring a bell. Good idea!
John III

beautiful scope, beautiful rifle. Shoot it till the knobs fall off.

Dam that looks good!