• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

My new 300WM is coming together nicely.

220 Swift AI

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2012
Western Ohio
This is my real fist gun that I have put together from scratch. I am real happy how it has turned out so far. Now just need to get some bullets and break her in.
Started with a 700 rem action and 1:10 twist Rock barrel light palma from Russell at scout supply. Had the barrel cut down and threaded and hand a APA fat bastard break installed and chambered up. Went with and old style rem trigger. Mcrees chassis,PRI 20moa scope base,TPS rings Vortex Razor optics. Still need to get the barrel and action coated and add a atlas bipod and a few other odds and ends. Very happy how it has turned out.
DSC_0219.jpgDSC_0221.jpg

300wm is a great cartridge for a bunch of different reasons. few things are better than a nice lookin/shootin rifle