• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

My new Ashbury SABER-FORSST-Sako TRG42 combo (pix)

Re: My new Ashbury SABER-FORSST-Sako TRG42 combo (pix)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like junk! Send it to me for proper disposal.

Your welcome!

laugh.gif
</div></div>

LOL
laugh.gif
!

PP out

EH ,

this SWS ( with empty mag ) weights KGs. 10,96 , about 24 pounds , I have not any videos yet but I will in a couple of weeks , the bipod is not custom but just manufactured by TangoDown in cooperation with VLTOR ,

PP out

Thanks Pinco! Looking forward to the video.

That is a Sick looking set up.
Molto bel set up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wildcats</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Molto bel set up. </div></div>

smile.gif

PP out

+1 to all the compliments. I'm a little jealous!

Does this system still use the factory sako mags?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 468shot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 to all the compliments. I'm a little jealous!

Does this system still use the factory sako mags? </div></div>

Thanks !

Absolutely yes !
There will be also a new 10 rounds mag that Sako made for the US SOCOM request for proposal that must hit the market soon , I'm waiting for this one soon .

PP out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pinco Palla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
There will be also a new 10 rounds mag that Sako made for the US SOCOM request for proposal that must hit the market soon , I'm waiting for this one soon .

PP out
</div></div>

My ears just pricked up! Do you have any other information about these mags?

Wow, that thing looks amazing. I bet it performs even better than it looks! Me = Jealous.

Thank you for the information, that makes this set up even more appealing.

I wish we could get the action and trigger for purchase over here. If any vendors are watching, it would make a great group buy!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yasherka</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Pinco Palla said:
My ears just pricked up! Do you have any other information about these mags? </div></div>

I have a picture , let me find it ....

PP out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 468shot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I wish we could get the action and trigger for purchase over here. If any vendors are watching, it would make a great group buy!
</div></div>

No luck with the action, but at brownells you can order the trigger (about $425) and actually a ton of TRG parts big and small. Not that it helps without the action but it would be one less worry with a group buy if a vendor wanted to do one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pinco Palla</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yasherka</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Pinco Palla said:
My ears just pricked up! Do you have any other information about these mags? </div></div>

PP out
</div></div>

Here it is , that's the new 10rds mag

Sako%20TRG42%2027%20,%201%20.JPG

PP out

Any chance the 10rd mags are in 300wm too, or just 338?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pinco Palla</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pinco Palla</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yasherka</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Pinco Palla said:

PP out
</div></div>

Here it is , that's the new 10rds mag

Sako%20TRG42%2027%20,%201%20.JPG

PP out

</div></div>

Many thanks! I am surprised at its short height. It looks like it's only about an inch higher than a standard mag. It'll be a happy day for us TRG owners when/if these hit the street.

I wonder if it's actually short or that the stock is rather thick!

You know, I just thought about that myself. I think you're right although it still looks short for a .338.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ToddM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any chance the 10rd mags are in 300wm too, or just 338? </div></div>

Dunno , this one was made just for the 338Lm ,

PP out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yasherka</div><div class="ubbcode-body">..... it still looks short for a .338. </div></div>

May be it looks short but inside there'll be placed 10 rounds as well
whistle.gif

PP out

My target placed at 1.397 meters ( 1.528 yards ) with the hits ,

12%2002%2011%20,%201%20.JPG

PP out

you got some nice kit there....including the rifle.