• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos My new Bad A$$ 110

Re: My new Bad A$$ 110

Make sure you shoot it further than 300 yards
wink.gif

Took mine out today too, range I was on had 300 yd max. Only took 5 shots... 2 moa, 300 gr. not yet stabilized. Had better luck on shorter ranges with 250's. Make sure all your hex screws are tight too, some of mine were loose after only 25 rds through it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Heeler22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Took mine out today too, range I was on had 300 yd max. Only took 5 shots... 2 moa, 300 gr. not yet stabilized. Had better luck on shorter ranges with 250's. Make sure all your hex screws are tight too, some of mine were loose after only 25 rds through it </div></div>

Heeler, you know some say the same, that the 300s will not stabilize under 300 yards and some say they have no problem shooting sub moa? I guess each is diffrent.

Diego

I guess so Diego, I'm new to this round so i'm just going off what i've heard. Gonna stretch it out past 500 this weekend though with some test handloads to find one I like. How has yours shot?
-HW

I will pop the cherry this weekend!! LOL
Keep us informed of your progress, you can PM me if you don't what to put it out on the forum. I would love the info.

Ted

hey guys been shooting mine now for over 9 months make sure you dont under load this thing. anything over 2700 fps mv will shoot lights out at any range. i see a lot of people running loads down in the mid 80's by weight needs to be around 90 for a starting load with the correct powder.

Great rifle. I had one in 308 and it was very accurate. Should of kept it.

Ted: Put 40 rounds through it yesterday and it did very well. Tried 4 different rounds through it to get an idea of what it liked (300 SMK & another 300 (cant remember the brand), a 265, and a 250 SMK. It definately liked the 250 the best, i put a 3" 500 yd 3 shot group. We're gonna do some more tweaking on the round, and work with some others too to try and find another sweet one. There is still a lot of work to be done for me to be happy with one or two particular loads, but I am very happy with the results thus far. I left my logbook at my ranch, but if you want specifics I can let you know later this week when I get it. How did yours shoot this weekend?
-HW