• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My new CZ...so excited!

DedicatedShooter

Air Winger
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2010
NoVA
Just picked up this CZ 452 today. It's used and came with the Leupy VX-III 1.5-5x20 all for $700 too, I am pretty happy with the good deal I think I got. The stock is another plus, its gorgeous. I was going to go with a new 452 with the 16" threaded barrel for $450 but this used one stood out, especially with the scope and the stock. Does anyone know what model came with this stock? The dealer and I couldn't figure it out. Now all I have to do is send it to my buddy to be threaded for my can!

A3A6F2E8-C227-41C8-8CA2-D8F236AE58E1-1030-0000010FD777D3B2.jpg

Re: My new CZ...so excited!

That's a nice looking stock. Been wanting to pick up a CZ lately in 17HMR. Have not seen that stock while searching around.

Looks real good, stock looks like it was carved on by the previous owner... 452 American? Looks like an excellent package!

That is the "452 American Custom Tribal" model made by CZ for a short period of time. The stock comes like that from the factory. That's a really nice setup you have there! It should serve you well for a good long time. Post up a range report when you get a chance!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dylan in AZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is the "452 American Custom Tribal" model made by CZ for a short period of time. The stock comes like that from the factory. That's a really nice setup you have there! It should serve you well for a good long time. Post up a range report when you get a chance! </div></div>

Nice! Thanks for the info. I guess I got a model that was a limited production run then?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bunsen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice looking rifle, CZ's are a lot of fun. Perhaps check in with the CZ guru's over at RimfireCentral.com for specifics on that unique model. </div></div>

Yea I'll have to get over to that site for sure. I'm anxious to get this rifle on paper, my built 10/22 shoots 1/4" 5 shot groups at 50yds with wolf extra match so im hoping my CZ will do the same...we shall see though. I bought it primarily because I don't have a bolt .22 to run with my suppressor. We have a bazillion doves here in Yuma and with how quiet the bolt .22 is with subs...I might start trying to curb the population haha.

So do you think I good deal, as far as rifle plus the VX-III for $700?

LT you did terrible, but I can rectify your pain by driving from Tucson and picking it up and paying you $500 in crispy new hundred dollar bills--and I'll even buy you a beer.

Happy Shooting

Brer Rabbit