• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My new KAC SR-25 EC

freefalle7

Private
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2010
Well its here and it looks great!!! thanks Kevin, Casey and Troy for getting me this fine rifle.

Added new stock,grip and offset sights

It has the non dimpled heavy barrel.

With scope and everything else it weighs 12.2lbs

401862807.jpg

401862810.jpg

My son loved the box BTW
icon_smile_big.gif

401862811.jpg

Re: My new KAC SR-25 EC

Anybody else creeped out by the son in the box picture? Must be the lighting, I suppose.

Take more pictures of the rifle!

Very nice

How does it handle compared with your old mws? how's the weight stock for stock?

ha ha! thats funny. very nice carbine.
go see how it shoots.

Cool beans, I have been like rooting for you to get this since your were so excited and yet had to wait for it. I hope it is all you thought it would be.

Good luck

Well had a few hours to go shoot this past weekend

Just like I expected she shoots great, most groups were under 1 MOA with Federal Gold Medal 168gn SMK rounds

Still have to hold my opinion until I shoot it at 800-1k meters

5rds @ 100m

401980395.jpg

Afternoon maintenance

401980392.jpg

401980381.jpg

it weighs about the same as it doesnt have the dimpled barrel, it weighs around 12lbs with scope.

As far as the weight it is not as nose heavy as my LMT was IMO.

I will have another LMT when funds allow as the are both fine rifles.

Free

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Huskyfever03</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice

How does it handle compared with your old mws? how's the weight stock for stock? </div></div>

I wouldn't trade my EMC for anything!! It's got URX 3 , 45 degree off sets, dimpled barrel, magpul stock and grip and factory suppressor!! It's awesome. I shot mine side by side with OBR and SCAR 17 both with surefire cans and mine shot softer and quiter!! Very impressed with KAC!!!

Since I cant afford one I'll make a post about how it's over priced and I cant justify spending that much money on a rifle no better than any of the other nice large frame AR's out there......

PS Thats one fine long bow and I'm turning green with envy! more pics plz

Thanks

it was $4300, buy once cry once

Its ok I could never buy a Rolex when my Timex will do the job

Free

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Norskone</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Since I cant afford one I'll make a post about how it's over priced and I cant justify spending that much money on a rifle no better than any of the other nice large frame AR's out there......

PS Thats one fine long bow and I'm turning green with envy! more pics plz </div></div>

One day

I have a YHM 308 suppressor waiting on my form 4 to be approved

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Al Rick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Freefalle7,

Any plans for a suppressor? </div></div>

Nice rifle. Im eagerly waiting to hear how she does past 600 yds. Keep us posted.

Congrats on a slick set up! Moa should tighten up after 500 rounds or so. Keep us updated, with a pic once the can comes in.

Man, that is beautiful. I love that EC. If I could find a good deal like that, I would seriously consider changing my PredatOBR order.