• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My new KMW

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2008
Northern Nevada(out of Reno) USA
My first rifle build by Terry Cross at Long Range Solutions. Worked out a trade for it to my good fortune. caliber 6.5-284

All can say is it's one fun rifle. Scope Leupold 3.5x10-40 var x III long range mil dot.

Re: New KMW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: macman2564</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What kind of monopod do you have on there? </div></div>

It's a Caldwell Muley Pod. Handy and tucks away when not needed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Rifleman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are lucky to get Terry rifle to build a rifle, tried to get one in .338 and he's booked up. </div></div>

Yes I know am fortunate. His work is top marks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GTr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What Mcmillan is that if I may ask? It looks like an A3 but it looks a little different... </div></div>

Yes new " Adj A3-5" McMillan. very comfortable

congrats! You will very much enjoy that rifle. I have had my KMW for about 1.5 years and it is a "tack-driver".

Congratulations on your new acquisition. Looks really good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: claynewsome</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice rifle.
What caliber? When did you receive it from them?

Clay </div></div>

Everybody thanks for the compliments it's characteristically Terry Cross quality craftsmanship.

Clay it's 6.5-284 caliber which received couple of weeks ago.

Very nice. Have a good time shooting it.

I have not shipped anything out of my shop close to that for some time now. I would just like to clarify that it did not get out of my shop anytime recently. Could you help me out on some info please.

Thanks,
Terry

It was mine Terry, it sat in my safe and never was used for my intended F-class Open foray so I worked a trade for it. It's all yours baby, you getting to old to remember.... LOL
smile.gif

Hey, I left you a message, give me a ring sometime.

Marc Williams

Thanks for the update Marc.

Good to go and sorry for jumping the gun. Lot's going on here and I almost instantly got 20 calls and 40 emails asking about taking orders again and why I was too good to take their business a month ago.

I think most that read his post took it that I just shipped the rifle to him.

I will continue to support all of my work on that rifle and any questions you or any future owner may have. I appreciate your confidence in my work. I apologize for any mis-steps on my part here.

Best,
Terry.

Nice rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Terry Cross</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lot's going on here and I almost instantly got 20 calls and 40 emails asking about taking orders again and why I was too good to take their business a month ago.</div></div>Terry, I didn't call or e-mail, but I intend to keep kissing your butt - at least until you build me a Sentinel.
wink.gif

LOL... I was ALMOST going to be like WTF and call Terry to bust his balls.

PS..Terry...I have 3 Stillers and 1 Borden Alpine SA with your name on them

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Terry Cross</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1917,

I have not shipped anything out of my shop close to that for some time now. I would just like to clarify that it did not get out of my shop anytime recently. Could you help me out on some info please.

Thanks,
Terry </div></div>

Terry, drmarc in his post below states the fact he received the rifle some time ago from you before I acquired it from him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Terry Cross</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lot's going on here and I almost instantly got 20 calls and 40 emails asking about taking orders again and why I was too good to take their business a month ago.</div></div>Terry, I didn't call or e-mail, but I intend to keep kissing your butt - at least until you build me a Sentinel.
wink.gif
</div></div>

Takes a lot more than kissin ass to get one done now, you must sacrifice your virginal 18 yr old daughter to have one built. Hated it for my girl but a shooters got to do what he's gotta do.
smile.gif
Didn't work out for me though. Terry sent her back claiming she wasn't a virgin, I swore to him here in Eastern Kentucky that kin folk didn't count....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Terry Cross</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I will continue to support all of my work on that rifle and any questions you or any future owner may have. I appreciate your confidence in my work. I apologize for any mis-steps on my part here.

Best,
Terry. </div></div>

Terry,

I appreciate your support in the past and any potential customer should rest assured you go above and beyond with a priority towards customer service.

We talked about this rifle before I had possession and you spent considerable time to assure and help me. I was not even an owner at that time and you swamped with work to the point you cannot take new orders took time to help me.

Terry thanks again and sorry my post was misread and hope this clarifies your position.
jim

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: drmarc</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice rifle.

wink.gif
</div></div>

Takes a lot more than kissin ass to get one done now, you must sacrifice your virginal 18 yr old daughter to have one built. Hated it for my girl but a shooters got to do what he's gotta do.
smile.gif
Didn't work out for me though. Terry sent her back claiming she wasn't a virgin, I swore to him here in Eastern Kentucky that kin folk didn't count.... </div></div>

Terry, hope this one knee approach qualifies me for a build. Or at least a rechambering.
laugh.gif