• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My new money hole

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    32C74BCC-EF94-486E-80D6-927B7CFEC43A.jpeg
    DD316B53-570A-4A91-A69E-EE0E198AB517.jpeg
    68FE2AC9-44FA-4F33-80D5-B39840B49D07.jpeg
    8D62600A-93DE-426D-B291-C58D58E8E4F9.jpeg
    5D5B914D-FFD2-43F1-85FD-E2B806568FD3.jpeg
    5C35EDF3-9FA7-498B-8D8A-1E666EB80517.jpeg
    B17250C5-6F00-47EB-AC0C-F01B5A7B11C7.jpeg
    722D632A-C09D-497D-AF9C-4105E6E1E960.jpeg

Owned 9 jeeps over the years. What year/motor? We're wheeling in Ouray in early August, you should bring it.

Reactions: Bender
    /Jeepwave

(you know what this is, right?)

I have a 97 TJ that I wont ever get rid of. Even if the engine explodes (it wont) I'll just put a turbo diesel in it. That Jeep will be with me forever and it gets me anywhere.

Now you just need dual ARB lockers with an internal compressor, a light bar, IR lights, a winch, cabin switches with a blackout switch and some new fenders and bumpers. What size tires are those? I found the 33" are the happy medium with height, not needing a long arm and not needing some insane gearing.

I'm not sure why, but the lift on it seems like its lower in the rear? May just be the pictures, or someone put a fucking Rancho kit on it or something.

BTW you are under no circumstances allowed to have it painted 686 Tan.

I love driving my old 1974 cj5with a cooler full of beer around the deer lease.

Dragging feed pushing over and ripping out cedar stumps and running for supplies.

You need some mud and mesquite tree scratches to look legit.

Maybe wrap some chain or pull straps on the bumpers and I did not see a high lift jack.
    Mount that to the bumper not the hood like a tard.

Can't put windshield down to shoot?

What kinda maroon came up with that.

Snowjeep.jpg

Last edited:
    ‘Wide Conqueror’?! Did you pay extra for custom sidewall lettering?

Congrats on the Jeep! Just bought my first in March, 2012 JK.

Reactions: Bender
    Put a novak transfer case cable shifter in it... most underrated mod...

1" body lift. 1" Currie motor mount lift (will help with driveline angles when lifted and negates need to remount radiator shroud for body lift). EZ lockers front and rear. Cut fenders. Install 35" tires. Cut fenders more. Remove front sway bar and throw in trash. Install free lift springs from whoever upgraded their lift. Stay under 4". You have a go anywhere TJ for the cheap. Saved enough to buy a winch and a 4:1. You're welcome. 🤠

1" body lift. 1" Currie motor mount lift (will help with driveline angles when lifted and negates need to remount radiator shroud for body lift). EZ lockers front and rear. Cut fenders. Install 35" tires. Cut fenders more. Remove front sway bar and throw in trash. Install free lift springs from whoever upgraded their lift. Stay under 4". You have a go anywhere TJ for the cheap. Saved enough to buy a winch and a 4:1. You're welcome. 🤠

He should do a tummy tuck/flat belly... Most of them include the body mount, engine mounts as well as the flat belly plate... Shit hangs down way to low on a TJ.

I love driving my old 1974 cj5with a cooler full of beer around the deer lease.

Dragging feed pushing over and ripping out cedar stumps and running for supplies.

You need some mud and mesquite tree scratches to look legit.

Maybe wrap some chain or pull straps on the bumpers and I did not see a high lift jack.
    Mount that to the bumper not the hood like a tard.

Can't put windshield down to shoot?

What kinda maroon came up with that.

View attachment 7374390
    That is crazy.
    My oldman had one that exact color bought brand new in 74, V8.
    Brings back memories.

R

Reactions: Snuby642
    Umm. No leaf springs and these 33”s are too big

i have a 99 as well. picked it up this spring, it is a southern jeep...so it’s in great condition. i like how simple it is...i have done everything that needs doing mechanically with my 17 year old son-he and i usually do 1 project on it a weekend. i have no plans to mod it, mine is going to stay as it was from the factory other than bilstein shocks that are going on here in a week or two. the only thing i’d change about mine would be the color; it’s tan....i’d prefer metallic forest green.

the one at the top looks nice and clean.

Last edited:
    If I can ever get my 2 66 Chevy pickups done, sell one. Get my Triumph Spitfire retired race car back on the road and sell my motorcyle Ill get a Jeep.
    Aw, who am I kidding? If the right one comes allong I'll drag it home.

I had a 99 TJ it was a lot of fun. Mine was a POS because it had been mistreated by previous owner, I would still own it if wasn't a broke dick at the time and need a reliable ride to get back and forth to work. Nice find.