• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My new project: Weapons for Warriors

Joe,

The FB page doesn't load, just a blank blue page.

I read the blog, great result on the first rig. Is there a 'crowdfunding' aspect here or just product vendor sourcing? Let me know, I'd be happy to pitch in anyway I can.

Cheers and be well.

Joe,

The FB page doesn't load, just a blank blue page.

I read the blog, great result on the first rig. Is there a 'crowdfunding' aspect here or just product vendor sourcing? Let me know, I'd be happy to pitch in anyway I can.

Cheers and be well.

+1
I'd be happy to contribute also.

i'm not taking any monetary donations until i can figure out the non-profit setup and get it all clear and legal. for right now i'm just taking parts donations and setting up builds, I would love for companies who want to donate to be able to write it off on their taxes. I am working on it. Thank you for the offers but i don't want anyone to think or make accusations that i am in someway benefiting from this. only way to do that is not accept anything until we are legal and verified.

i'm not taking any monetary donations until i can figure out the non-profit setup and get it all clear and legal. for right now i'm just taking parts donations and setting up builds, I would love for companies who want to donate to be able to write it off on their taxes. I am working on it. Thank you for the offers but i don't want anyone to think or make accusations that i am in someway benefiting from this. only way to do that is not accept anything until we are legal and verified.

I have two rear monopods from accu-shot - a large and small one, with the steel bases that I'm not likely to ever use. They're in A1 condition. Don't need the tax write off or anything. If it's useful, let me know the address and they'll be there about a week after I get home from travels. I'm also happy to donate a FTW sling in desert.

Cheers

That is a great project BigJoe, someday I will donate something to help. Although the recipient's face is blurred, his smile still shows through.

s

Today is the first I've seen of this but I think it's great. I'll continue to check back on the blog, as I don't have a Facebook account. Joe, if there's anything I can do to help, please let me know!