• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My new rifle ....

SRT80

Private
Minuteman
Sep 19, 2011
IL
003.jpg

Remington SPS with a Leupold 4.5x14 x 40 scope .308 ....

Re: My new rifle ....

nice setup, your personally or department issue? if its yours upgrade the stock, if not tell your department to upgrade the stock....

It's my rifle, already looking for a upgrade to the stock! still shooting some awesome groups at 100 yards though.....looking at some HS stocks now....Trying to get into one for under 500.00 bucks.. I have 4 kids and the Overtime is all but gone now.

I will look at the Manners stocks also! thanks..

Basic MCS-T, 700SA, sendero channel, pillars installed, inletted for hinged floorplate, and basic OD green molded in colors...

$435 plus shipping.

At least that is what I would go with... IMHO.

DK

There will be the wait time though. Been waiting on my T3 for 14-1/2 weeks now. The time is killing me too...

DK

Oh yeah, I forgot... the $435 price is with 3 sling studs as well. Important part of the setup I would think.

DK

Make certain that you bed whatever stock it is that you get too.

Simple word of advice...

DK

I think I've got an old HS that came off a Rem LTR several years ago that I used when I was a sniper on our tac team. PM if you are interested.

Check out the accessories for sale forum.. there are quite a few good deals on stocks on there right now.

If you are on a budget buy a used HS off the hide from a good member. Lots of ones pulled off LTR,700P's, PSS's. Probly can be had for 200$$