• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My new SAC 308, here's some pics & first range report:

buckey

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2007
Pittsburgh, Pa
My new custom .308 from Short Action Customs will be delivered tomorrow.

Mark has been nothing short of awesome to work with - he's one hell of a nice guy and builds a great rifle!!

Here is some pics he sent me:

Last edited:
I've heard great things about Mark's work and his attention to detail. The pictures confirm that...very nice rifle.

Hot diggity dog that's a nice rifle.

Is that a standard crown or something special?

Definitely need to take a couple days off to run that thing through the ringer. Ive used up more than a few days vacation to shoot a new rig.

Just dropped off the money for my build today! I would highly recommend SAC!! Mark is a great guy!! Can't wait to get my rifle!!

Picked it up this afternoon - the rifle looks better in person & the fit/finish is absolutely flawless!!

Working on scoping her up now.

Sweet buckey, i love the simplicity of the rifle and all business look. Marks the man and you won't fine none nicer.

Interesting choice with the A-3. I thought I was the only one who liked those.

Really nice rifle. Congrats.

Congrats, if you thinks it's nice in the pics wait till you shoot it! Mark is a great smith and a he'll of a Great guy!

Finally got it on the range today to shoot a little bit. Due to rain only got to run 25 rounds through it @ 100 yds, but it looks like a keeper!!

I had some very tight 3 shot groups & then shot this final 5 shot group before the heavy rains hit - happy happy!!

I am surprised that thing shoots at all. The fluting on the bolt is opposite the barrel. That is sure to be a serious safety problem. You need to ship it to me for immediate disposal. I will PM you my ffl info. I will send you shipping charges cuz I really don't want you to get injured or injure someone else.

Seriously... Nice rifle