• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos My new SAC build...

LRS_Ranger

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2010
Molalla, OR
Decided to show off my new build from SAC...

.264LBC
20 inch Krieger barrel
RRA upper
PRS brake
Badger forend

It loves the 120's and AA2550; It blows, cause if they aren't all in the same hole I don't have an excuse.. Mark is a great guy to work with and I think that this one came out awesome! And I know I totally suck at taking pictures, I need to get some next time I'm out in the woods...

Re: My new SAC build...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LRS_Ranger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Decided to show off my new build from SAC...

.264LBC
20 inch Krieger barrel
RRA upper
PRS brake
Badger forend

It loves the 120's and AA2550; It blows, cause if they aren't all in the same hole I don't have an excuse.. Mark is a great guy to work with and I think that this one came out awesome! And I know I totally suck at taking pictures, I need to get some next time I'm out in the woods... </div></div>

LOL! Kids grow up so fast.

Next thing you know, he'll be spotting for you!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LOL! Kids grow up so fast.

Next thing you know, he'll be spotting for you! </div></div>

Hopefully both of them... I told my wife we should keep going till we have a complete fire team...
wink.gif

Nice rifle, I was able to get my Youngest daughter to start shooting at three years old, as soon as she could understand cause and effect I started training her now at 11 she can out shoot me!! bummer,,, but hay that is what I was striving for and my 14 year old daughter is no slouch ether

I don't see any pics, but I am using my wife's iPad...maybe that is why I don't see them. I mostly wanted to see the kids as I have been shooting with LRS and have seen the rifle..

I was thinking...if there is now a mini-ipad, does that make the one I am using a maxi-pad?