• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My new Savage 110FCP-K 300 WinMag..

Hippslsvtec18

Private
Minuteman
Nov 26, 2009
a recent outting.. If you'd like these widescreen HD images, send me a message and I can email them to you, hope you like them

Re: My new Savage 110FCP-K 300 WinMag..

FCP-K in 300 win mag? Is that a custom order and if so could you shoot me a PM and let me know what it cost. Looks like you had a fun day

thanks guys, actually I was in a local gun shop, and ran into it.. i picked it up for a little less then 800..

also i don't play to much 360 anymore. but when i did it was call of duty, forza motorsports, those kinds of things

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Breeze67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
FCP-K in 300 win mag? Is that a custom order and if so could you shoot me a PM and let me know what it cost. Looks like you had a fun day </div></div>

I have the same rifle. It was introduced last year IIRC, but has been discontinued.

hha i like the first picture. It looks like a giant rifle on earth. XD nice photo.

actually i havnt put any past 100 yards yet, but i'll be looking to getting out to the deep range soon, and i'll keep everyone posted

try it for 900 yards lol. You should come to arizona desert and try it sir.

I'd love to come out to arizona, i could do a weekend out there..

Weather is perfect right now in AZ
smile.gif
I am thinking of hitting the Range Friday.

Chalk up another one for Savage!! I love it!!

DK

thank you sir..

so im really interested in coming to arizona to try this thing out.. is there any hotels close to where you guys shoot that i could bunk down for the night... im not the most expierenced shooter.. but i'm always up to get schooled haha

I know i'll probably get in trouble for this, but this gun is for sale, $1100.00