• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors My new side!

jkkfam89

Minuteman
Feb 2, 2008
Bloomfield
Just picked this Wilson Professional up. Can't wait to get to the range!
IMG_4150.jpg

Re: My new side!

Congrats and welcome to the Wilson family. They are very fine pistols. Mine will be passed onto one of my children.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sjm229</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats and welcome to the Wilson family. They are very fine pistols. Mine will be passed onto one of my children. </div></div>

Want to adopt me?

Great looking pistol. How do you like the bobtail on it. Does it change the feel and the way it points?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Witch Doctor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sjm229</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats and welcome to the Wilson family. They are very fine pistols. Mine will be passed onto one of my children. </div></div>

Want to adopt me?</div></div>

Sorry, I'm maxed out.

Excellent choice!

Bought a Classic and a Protector years back. Presently drooling over a Bill Wilson Carry.

that is absolutely a great looking pistol. I have two identical Wilson CQB's that I use every day--one at a time. I have never had a problem with anything with either pistol. I shoot only factory ammo and use only his mags.

I would love to have one of those that you just bought--and might in the future. Nice weapon!!

I just picked up the same gun.
I couldn't be happier.
Good luck with it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jkkfam89</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just picked this Wilson Professional up. Can't wait to get to the range!
IMG_4150.jpg
</div></div>

I have large hands, and some 1911 grips dug into my palm. That is the main reason for me getting a bobtail.