• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My New Toy

Just bought a new little trainer/plinker from a buddy of mine. Marlin 917v .17 HMR w/ a BSA Sweet 17 3-12x40 scope (bipod I added myself). Its in near-new condition, less than 300 rounds through it. Thanks for recommending that I pick it up FALex! I love it!

Best $80 bucks I ever spent.
grin.gif
cool.gif

5620727812_f1196e5701.jpg

Re: My New Toy

Good snag,the scope would be more than that. I need your friends, all my buddies want $80 more than something's worth.
laugh.gif

80 bucks!!! Damn, I hope you had enough courtesy to give him a reach around after the pounding he took.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jsthntn247</div><div class="ubbcode-body">80 bucks!!! Damn, I hope you had enough courtesy to give him a reach around after the pounding he took. </div></div>

Nice, very nice

Hey, 80 bucks and I got mine. *shrugs* he's on his own. =P

I put about 50 rounds through it today. He had the scope so off, I couldn't even see -where- I was missing to start with. Still no where near dialed in, but was time to come home for dinner. ^.^

I need a clear, near 0 wind day to zero that thing in. Was almost no wind today, but raining. And it seemed like I couldn't get the gun dialed in any more than what I have it. Not sure if it's me, or the weather.