• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes My new USO

tpowers

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 2, 2009
Concord, CA
I just got my new USO scope that was donated to the TPRC match earlier this year. They did an awesome job of putting it together. I had them send me all of the parts for coating and then they assembled it. I'm really happy how it turned out. Now I just need to build my AR 10 260 for it.
33p8nzs.jpg

sccbi8.jpg

Re: My new USO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GunGuru727</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow nice job on the dip...

That would look nice on a Gladius huh?

</div></div>
It's actually all done with cerakote.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That thing almost didn't make it back to you....
wink.gif

John III </div></div>

LOL...

Mike @ CST

Lost in transit... "We sent it a week ago? The tracking number paperwork was accidentally shredded! We'll keep looking! Wait out"
laugh.gif

That looks amazing man, congratulations

that's sweet, I can't wait to start my own thread about getting my new USO in, should be a couple more weeks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That thing almost didn't make it back to you....
wink.gif

John III </div></div>
LOL! That's funny. Well I'm glad that it did.

I ordered most of the parts for it the other day and I have a Bartlein blank coming in the next couple of weeks. I hope to have everything together by September.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy Sh**T that looks AMAZING!

John, when are you going to start offering that??? </div></div>

Todd,
What do you think? Should we offer that camo to everyone?
John III

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy Sh**T that looks AMAZING!

John, when are you going to start offering that??? </div></div>

Todd,
What do you think? Should we offer that camo to everyone?
John III </div></div>
I'm game if you're game.

Todd does great work. We haven't announced it yet, because I'm still working on adding the option to all of our products, but we've partnered with Phantom Finishing to offer Cerakote Finishing on our products as an option to our customers. We've already had a couple orders with this option.

Like I said, we're still working on adding the option to all of our scopes but you can see an example of this option on our CST ST-10 Product page.

Thanks,

Mason @ CST

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tpowers</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GunGuru727</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow nice job on the dip...

That would look nice on a Gladius huh?

</div></div>
It's actually all done with cerakote. </div></div>

Man!

Thats impressive.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's pretty bitchin' right there. Good work!</div></div>

+1 looks great.

Very nice looking finish. I just recieved my first USO and I can't wait to get it mounted up.

Todd,

Not sure if you have heard this from anyone or not, but you did one heck of a job with your USO!! ;-)

D

Wow dude that is ridiculously awesome, love the came job, you really took it to the next level

tpowers, thank you very much for posting your photos. I have been looking all over the web and to the actual USO facility for a T-pal with M40 windage knob on the left, because I wanted to see the height and spacing between the windage and parallax knobs, to see if there would be problems manipulating it.

Again, thanks for the pics. Now I really can't wait for mine to be ready... John III, anyway you can help speed it up?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CSTactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Todd I will have another rifle and another scope for you this coming week.

Mike @ CST </div></div>
Good deal. I look forward to it.