• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing My Notice

Re: My Notice

I didn't see your original post, but if I were a betting man, I'd venture a guess that you violated one of the following rules of the forum by posting an "ad" for services without first obtaining permission and/or becoming a Hide Vendor:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic">8. No posting of links advertising off site sales of any kind without expressed permission from the board or one of its moderators.

9. No Commercial postings by any business without first subscribing to the site's rules regarding Commercial Sales. Any business found violating this will be removed along with any and all posts. Businesses are required to meet the minimum requirements to post advertisements of their products and services. Sniper's Hide LLC derives an income from the advertisers fees, attempting to use the site for business is strictly forbidden without paying an advertiser fee to the site.</span>
</div></div>

Try checking with a Mod if you believe that there has been a mistake or about opportunities to become a Hide vendor/sponsor.

Do you offer the M40A1 USMC spec clip slot (useable for loading from stripper clips when optics aren't mounted) or the square slot? Please pm me with details as I have a receiver I need slotted for a turn-in clone build. Do you also offer rebarreling? Thanks!

There's another one from the early 1900s - "Don't ever pass up the opportunity to shut the fuck up"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sniperhandle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Theres an old saying from the 60's " ass, gas, or grass nobody rides for free!! " </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jAXDIALATION</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There's another one from the early 1900s - "Don't ever pass up the opportunity to shut the fuck up"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sniperhandle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Theres an old saying from the 60's " ass, gas, or grass nobody rides for free!! " </div></div> </div></div>

Practice what you preach