• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My OBR

Re: My OBR

You are going to love it. Love mine. Very accurate! Of course that is nothing new.

Tried to order an OBR but could not get through so ordered a GAP 10 instead. Must say GAP is very friendly. Enjoy the rifle, only hear great things about them.

That rifle looks all business.

Is that a Surefire brake?

I'm thinking of getting one for my LMT MWS. How do you like it? It looks like you went for the long one over the short. I was planning for short over long. Any advantage of one over the other.

Could you PM me if you have any info? I'll probably not find this post again.

Very nice looking OBR!

What bolt release lever is that?

Definitely not made by Magpul if I am not mistaken. I am in the market to purchase one and I would like to hear your opinion.

Thanks in advance,
Josh

I just switched to the same rifle for my SWAT sniper primary weapon 2 months ago and love it. Let me know how you like the PRS stock. I have the 18" with the CTR/RISR stock and Surefire brake. The gun is ridiculously accurate and has eaten everything I've fed it. I'm running it with a USO SN3 3.2-17 TPAL and Atlas bipod. Enjoy!