• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My PVS-30 Scope Cover Is Now Fully Customizable For All Sizes

derek1ee

Private
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2017
Ever since I launch my scope cap design for PVS-30, people have been asking me about making it in other sizes for other scopes. These are selective laser sintered from nylon 12 powder, and for the longest time they are near-sourced due to the cost of the production equipment. Finally decided to bite the bullet and bring the production in-house, which allows me to offer truly customizable sizes with about 1-week turnaround.

There are many scope covers available on the market, most snaps open/close with a spring to provide tension.

This cover took a different approach - An elastic cord is used to keep the cover secure in the open position, and magnets to keep the cap secured at the close position. Easy, one-hand operation without needing to "snap" anything open/close. Folds completely flat when opened to not obstruct your WMLRF and other accessories.

$10 off the regular $89 price, automatically applied in cart. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! You can get it at: https://dotechne.com/objective-lens-cover/

Attachments

• 20231024_224127061_iOS.jpeg
    20231024_224127061_iOS.jpeg
    262 KB · Views: 56
  • 20231024_223808035_iOS.jpeg
    20231024_223808035_iOS.jpeg
    300.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 20231024_224837771_iOS.jpeg
    20231024_224837771_iOS.jpeg
    326 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
These look great man. Good luck selling them. Just a heads up, this post belongs in the private exchange, and you do need a paid membership to sell here on SH. This post is going to get removed.

These look great man. Good luck selling them. Just a heads up, this post belongs in the private exchange, and you do need a paid membership to sell here on SH. This post is going to get removed. Thanks. I do sell my personal gears on PX.
Thanks. I do sell my personal gear on PX, but with an active commercial account I believe limited discussion of the product here is also allowed, if that’s not the case, I apologize.