• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up My range in Northeast GA

Snipenace

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2011
GA
The range is finally done!!! Max range is now 850 yards. The range is on M & W farms in Elberton GA. If anyone wants to come shoot with me let me know.

DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0183.jpg

Re: My range in Northeast GA

Very nice. I'm in Dallas, west of Marietta. Elberton is a nice drive, and you have a nice lane.

Not a professional, but I have worked the old M21 with the ARTII back in the day, and shoot still with a Savage 110. Know any shooters over here on the west side of the state?

No I dont know anyone over there. Your about 3 hours from me if you want to come shoot let me know.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: InTTruder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice. I'm in Dallas, west of Marietta. Elberton is a nice drive, and you have a nice lane.

Not a professional, but I have worked the old M21 with the ARTII back in the day, and shoot still with a Savage 110. Know any shooters over here on the west side of the state? </div></div>

Howdy neighbor, my buddy and I are in Loganville, so not too far.
Are there certain days you have or just check in with you prior to going east bound and down?

Bill.

Nice range I am about 1 hour from you what would be good days to come I am new to LR shooting need some help lol

A stones throw from my future retirement place in Lincolnton. Those thick pine trees look familiar
smile.gif

Looks great!

I might have to head out that way sometime, it's only a 5 hour drive! Where are the wild pigs there, got any on your farm?