• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My rehabbed Annie

Contender-1

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 27, 2020
West Palm Beach, FL
Super happy my son is going to shoot my childhood Anschutz. Made a Bkl mount work with a viper HST 5-24x50 and added a 12” Area 419 arca rail with an atlas cal bipod. The nostalgia will be awesome for me and my late father.
654FA82E-76C8-4463-8757-4242414E9D00.jpeg

That sorta thing is priceless. I know you’re happy to see your son following in your footsteps and I can only imagine what it means to grandpa.
So does that mean you don’t wanna sell it? Sorry about that I couldn’t help myself 😂.
Good memories for sure. Don’t forget to get pics to share. I always think about doing that too late.

Sweet. Need more details and pics. Hot to make you happy. What comp is he shooting it in?

So the Annie I shot as a kid hasn’t forgotten how to shoot. It even shot well for my kid 40 yrs later.
DE03011E-1307-4775-B7A3-6D35F42655EA.jpeg
Proud Dad today. Would like to believe my Pop enjoyed it too. 5 shot group at 50 yds. Used the Bkl mount with a Viper HST 6-24x50. I have never used the RWS Target ammo, but it shot well.
Bob

Reactions: Deej
Sweet. Need more details and pics. Hot to make you happy. What comp is he shooting it in?
Not sure what class of competition this will fall under. He’s 13 so I would like for him to be able to compete at some level with it. It is a production rifle. It was just produced in 1964

So the Annie I shot as a kid hasn’t forgotten how to shoot. It even shot well for my kid 40 yrs later.View attachment 7480225Proud Dad today. Would like to believe my Pop enjoyed it too. 5 shot group at 50 yds. Used the Bkl mount with a Viper HST 6-24x50. I have never used the RWS Target ammo, but it shot well.
Bob
Killer. Glad it lived up to expectations.

Not sure what class of competition this will fall under. He’s 13 so I would like for him to be able to compete at some level with it. It is a production rifle. It was just produced in 1964
Nrl22 he would be the envy. They also have a lot of bench rest matches all over. Someone said there were some rimfire f-classes happening around. What area you in?

I know there is a nrl22 monthly match not too far from there as had a guy from FB that was there asking questions.

Ok I can't find it but got guys on FB that are in north florida looking. We'll see what we can do.

Port Malabar rifle and pistol club.
Try them. Not sure how far though. We're still trying.

Port Malabar rifle and pistol club.
Try them. Not sure how far though. We're still trying.
I actually found someone associated with them. Going to take my son and the Annie up there tomorrow for some match prep. They have a F1 type match scheduled for 12/6.

I actually found someone associated with them. Going to take my son and the Annie up there tomorrow for some match prep. They have a F1 type match scheduled for 12/6.
Awesome. Hope it all works out.

Very sweet! I’d recognize that firing pin anywhere. That Bipod looks awesome.
Pretty cool stuff watching the next gen use something from a different time.
Bob