• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My reloading process and reviews or some tools...

Re: My reloading process and reviews or some tools...

Nice read and I really want that trimmer.

Great write up and worth the read. Holy god I hate trimming so I ordered one of those trimmers today for 260 remington and 300 BLK. It's a month out though, so I will be trimming the old fashion way for awhile longer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone3380</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice read and I really want that trimmer. </div></div>

yeah it's a must have if you plan to stay in this game long term.

Despite our differences in the past... That was a good read.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: K_4c</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Despite our differences in the past... That was a good read.

</div></div>

what differences are we talking about???? Cartmann only attacks the subject and not the person. So I have no clue what you are talking about.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: K_4c</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Despite our differences in the past... That was a good read.

</div></div>

what differences are we talking about???? Cartmann only attacks the subject and not the person. So I have no clue what you are talking about. </div></div>

Good post

I'm almost ready to endorse this post fully but first I need to know what kind of booze you have in this pic. This is important.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: groovinpickle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm almost ready to endorse this post fully but first I need to know what kind of booze you have in this pic. This is important. </div></div>

Nothing special, just Jack Single Barrel

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: K_4c</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Despite our differences in the past... That was a good read.

</div></div>

what differences are we talking about???? Cartmann only attacks the subject and not the person. So I have no clue what you are talking about. </div></div>

The 3rd person stuff cracks me up.

However, it should read "So Cartman has no clue what you are talking about."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trimming to book 2.005 is a mistake, Sinclair sells a a little plug that with a modified case will tell you exactly what your trim length should be, for blasting ammo no biggie, but for percision rifle ammo trimming to 2.005 causes premature wear of the throat.

http://www.sinclairintl.com/.aspx/pid=32925/Product/Sinclair-Chamber-Length-Gage </div></div>

I trim every time, with the Giraud I can do this, for me I use 2.10". However, for guys who don't want to trim everytime, 2.005 is perfectly acceptable. Just wait till case grows to 2.15" then you trim.

I highly doube being off .03" of trim length causes throat wear, maybe shorten case life a little, but I have doubts about that too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lofty</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: K_4c</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Despite our differences in the past... That was a good read.

</div></div>

The 3rd person stuff cracks me up.

However, it should read "So Cartman has no clue what you are talking about." </div></div>

I notice Cartmann uses both the first person and third person in the same paragraph quite often. YOMMV - Your "operator" miles maay vary.