• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos My Rem 700 5R 300 WM

cttbax

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2010
Augusta GA
www.1911market.com
Remington 700 5R 300 win mag
Mcree Precision Chassis
Timney Trigger
AZ Precision Bolt knob/cerakote
Badger 20MOA scope base
USO X-LOW rings
NightForce 5-22x50mm NPR1
TIS Sling
Harris BRM 6-9 bipod
Mcree stock pack
Duracoated Black-Action and Barrel

Re: My Rem 700 5R 300 WM

That thing is not safe, make sure it's unloaded and send it to me I will dispose it safely and free of charge for the wellbeing of humen kind

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yachtee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do you like the mcree chassis? </div></div>

the Mcree is tits bro... they are great people to deal with and have OUTSTANDING customer service. The stock really settled this gun down and it shoots well. I am finalizing load development between school and work. I will have an official snipers hide target up soon...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gol1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That thing is not safe, make sure it's unloaded and send it to me I will dispose it safely and free of charge for the wellbeing of humen kind </div></div>

haha I can't send this American beauty to ISRAEL!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Robert Ritz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What shooting mat is that? </div></div>

Cheapo midway mat.. it ripped where I always put my elbow... I need to send it back for warranty....

Nice rifle. Glad to see another McRee owner. I have my Rem 700 30.06 in one. It is a great stock

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Herr.Baer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice rifle. Glad to see another McRee owner. I have my Rem 700 30.06 in one. It is a great stock </div></div>

I really like the McRee stock and the customer service that goes along with it. I am probably going to use the same stock when I rebuild my short action Rem 700 this summer. Top notch quailty with excellent customer service.

Outstanding looking rifle hope it shoots as good as it looks