• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos My Rem 700 in a new T4a manners stock

Re: My Rem 700 in a new T4a manners stock

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OldGuardShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love the stock and rifle but sadly l want to do a .308 semi and l think l am going to see this one. </div></div>

With a semi you burn through ammo sooooooo fast ha ha!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like a damn fine rifle. Keep it AND build a 308 semi. </div></div>

1+ Keep it...

Sweet rifle and a great stock. I almost ended up witha T4A but was too impatient...ordered an AICS Stage 2 for my R700 Milspec 5R. Don't sell it....enjoy!

Well i sold this one a couple of months ago but . I am building the same thing only up grading some parts . I think i will go with the same stock but maybe Multicam the paint this time instead.