• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My Remington 700 5-R

AJM45

Private
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2008
Los Angeles
.308 Remington 700 5R
Nightforce 3.5-15x50 30mm scope, base and rings
McMillan A5 stock
Parker Hale bipod

Re: My Remington 700 5-R

I really like the stainless barrel contrast with the Urban camo stock. I have always like the Urban camo, but the "Wife" hates. I do not know why I care other than everytime she sees a new toy she takes note of it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: [email protected]</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really like the stainless barrel contrast with the Urban camo stock.</div></div>

Thanks. I really like the SS/urban camo combo as well. It's one of the reasons I decided to go urban instead of desert, which was my second choice. I knew I would not be happy with that until I painted the barrel/action/scope to match. Since this is really a range gun, I didn't want to deal, at least not right away.

Plus, you don't see too many urban camo stocks out there, so that's cool.

I really like the urban camo too, in contrast to the above my wife digs it too! Was already thinking of an urban camo HTG for the wifes rifle.

Sweet stick.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AJM45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: [email protected]</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really like the stainless barrel contrast with the Urban camo stock.</div></div>

Thanks. I really like the SS/urban camo combo as well. It's one of the reasons I decided to go urban instead of desert, which was my second choice. I knew I would not be happy with that until I painted the barrel/action/scope to match. Since this is really a range gun, I didn't want to deal, at least not right away.

Plus, you don't see too many urban camo stocks out there, so that's cool. </div></div>
Love the colour also, is the white on yours more white or gray ?
Reason why I am asking is that mine is more of a dull gray than a white.
your one looks more of a bright white from the pictures.
Jason