• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My Shooting range in GA new Pics

Re: My Shooting range in GA

Looks and sounds like a lot of hard work went into your range, congratulations man. Next time I'm headed to see my Mom I might message you to see if we can shoot. I come close to your place on the way to Flat Rock Nc.

Yeah sounds good. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks and sounds like a lot of hard work went into your range, congratulations man. Next time I'm headed to see my Mom I might message you to see if we can shoot. I come close to your place on the way to Flat Rock Nc. </div></div>

Hey, just happened upon this post. Great work putting the range together. I'd like to drive up from ATL when I get a day off. Will PM my personal info.

i'm have to drop you a line one day and come out, there isn't anywhere to shoot in statesboro =\

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minarix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm have to drop you a line one day and come out, there isn't anywhere to shoot in statesboro =\ </div></div>

Cool acres sporting club is out near Statesboro. You can shoot to 1k plus. Look up their website & call Eric he's an awesome guy.

http://www.coolacressportingcamp.com/

Found his website

Wow. I dont even have anywhere to shoot to 300
frown.gif