• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos My skills have gone to the dogs!

Re: My skills have gone to the dogs!

Doesn't look like he's to happy about it. Looks good though.

You're dog looks just like mine!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CNOTES</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Doesn't look like he's to happy about it. Looks good though. </div></div>

Nah, he's smiling.

I may have to switch it up to Multicam when my webbing gets here.

Man i had to do a double take. he looks just like my lab all the way down to the white on his sternum

"good dog!"
I gotta soft spot for labs myself.

Military webbing is a dang good idea for a collar! Especially for folks who own insane energy dogs like Huskies that tend to destroy stuff!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brother, the way he was pulling on the walk today was making me consider a way to toss a mountain ruck on his back.

You know I actually still have mine in the garage? </div></div>

When I was a kid and when it used to snow-(dang drought over last couple years) Tubing down the tank road up the hogback behind my parent's house was great fun. Call me a lazy kid but it always sucked humpin the tubes back up the moutain after each run. My yellow lab Jounga was requisitioned for the task with a rope tied to his collar! He had no issues following us up the hill with the tubes and he still had energy to chase after us when we tubed back down again! Dog had a heart of gold!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pre64WINmarksman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"good dog!"
Military webbing is a dang good idea for a collar! Especially for folks who own insane energy dogs like Huskies that tend to destroy stuff!
</div></div>

My wife bought him a "cute" collar at the pet store. He slipped it and one of the kids put it in the kennel with him. He chewed it to pieces.

I think he may have a harder time with the hardware on this one.

My MC webbing just showed up.

I wonder what kind of market there is for these with guys like us.

Its not a bad idea!

See what happens to it!

My sister used to buy "kong" chew toys for her black Lab, and they were garrantied to last a good while but they have grades the dog goes through in chew strength. Basically its a jaw strengthener though I don't think Kong brand intended for that! Anyway she went through all the different grades of kong far faster than what Kong advertised! When done, she'd get up wag her tail asking for another! If your lab is a chewer, it'll be a good test as labs are powerful!

Labs, you cant have a better dog, JMPO.

Even as a inside dog. My wife would NEVER let me keep the dogs outside. They are always inside.

We are now shoping for a new puppy ( lab )