• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My Son and My AIAX

Re: My Son and My AIAX

Looks a lot like my friends kid!

Awesome pic! send it to Hallmark for sure!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wildcats</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Postcard material!,for the anti gun liberals </div></div>

Bingo!

Back to topic, yes indeed a cute picture!

That is so kuulE!

I just forwarded it to my oldest and his wife.....so when our month old grandaughter is ready they can get her started!

Is the surprised look from unexpected recoil???

+1 on Christmas card.....And it should say.Holy shit(mom or dad)you spent how much on this awesome ass rig.what am I getting for Christmas?

he will grow into it
wink.gif

Sorry son when you see this you will understand why you had to join the military to pay for college because daddy has what some people call an addiction...JK

Spenser, this picture of your son, Aiax, is what it is all about. It is why we plan and strive for the future. It is the reason for life. Congratulations.

Thanks for your comment "NCHP". I agree 100%. My family is my life. Guns are the bonus that help me feel like my family is safe.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wildcats</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Postcard material!,for the anti gun liberals </div></div>

HAHAHA!!! AGREED! Awesome Pic Too by the way!

cute. he like, "Hey, no Ammo!!"

my boy is only 3 months. He close to be able to holding himself up for rifle pics! I tried earlier, but he just slumps over and tries eating my stock. haha.

DT