• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing My son Tyler got his first Turkey !!

Sendero_Man

OMWP... the way I roll
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 29, 2007
    Buffalo, Wyoming
    montanagunslings.com
    My son Tyler, age 11, got his first turkey tonight after school. 3rd night of hunting for us. It finally all worked out right !! Tyler took the turkey with his youth model 870, 20 gauge. 3 inch mags, 4 shot at about 32 yards. The turkey had 8 1/2 inch beard and shy 3/4 inch spurs... He is one happy camper !! The Foxpro Fury did a great job !

Proud son !
    Tyler_1st_turkey2.jpg

Tyler and Grandpa (father in law)
    tyler_and_richard.jpg

Tyler and proud me !
    Tyler_1st_turkey3.jpg

Re: Tyler got his first Turkey !!

Nice job! Tell him congratulations for me.

Re: My son Tyler got his first Turkey !!

Congratulations Tyler and Scott! Looks like you did really well.

Good job, and good bird especially around this part of the country.

Nice! I got the same shotgun three years ago for christmas when i was 12 now im 15 and 6'3 and i still use it!
    (its a tiny bit short hahaha)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another one, started down the RIGHT path. </div></div>

+1

Great memories that will last a lifetime. I hope that he can grow up & return the favor with his kids!!

Congrats to both of you! Won't be long and I'll be getting my son out there too, he's about to turn 5.

Way to go, Tyler! I'm proud of you -that's a great first turkey!

Uncle Brian

Sendero and Tyler the turkey terror...YEEEHAAAWW Awesome job fellers!! I can tell your botyh just a beaming and you should be too! Huge Congrads!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gadbmw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrat's Tyler... Hope the smiles keep coming with more hunts
    wink.gif
    </div></div>

you know they will !!

Looks like I have some Photoshop work to do this weekend.
    wink.gif

Sendero, Man I keep looking at your pictures and getting pumped, I gotta get one of those Mirriams one day, they are just absolutely gorgeous!

Congratulations, Tyler!
    Don't let all of this fame go to your head.
    wink.gif

Tyler-OL-Cover.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outofayr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Way to go, Tyler! I'm proud of you -that's a great first turkey!

Uncle Brian </div></div>

Thanks Uncle Brian !
    grin.gif

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. But that smile is easily worth a million or more. Congratulations to all three of you. Three generations in the woods. How could you ask for more. I sure hope you can have 4 generations some day. I know my best memories of my dad was time spent in the field. Tom.

Very nice bird. Congratulations!

Its good to see kids off their video games and TV shows and actually engaging in the outdoors. Nice work Dad.