• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My son's collection

Re: My son's collection

I can send you a 30mm Bushmaster case, no projectile or primer though.

If you want a .264 Winchester Mag and a .300 Winchester Mag. Don't see a .45 Colt in there either, P.M. me your address

I just moved, but I think I have some .32-20 Winchester and some .250-3000 Savage cases and a .45-120 I'll toss in if I can locate them

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondajohn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.221 fireball made from a .222 case (dummy round) </div></div>
I have 221 correct head stamp.
Also
6x47 based on the 222 mag case.
Maybe 8mm Kurz.
22BR
6PPC
308 AP...don't ask...don't tell.

Let me know if these help.
***they will all be live***

Pete

Drop me your pm I'll send over a 9mm rimfire shotgun shell. Made only by Fiocchi anymore. They were made in Europe as garden guns, for killing rabbits and pest that ate up the gardens. Or at least the gun in my bossman's collection. The shotgun is real small not a lot bigger than a red ryder bb gun. It's a single break open action. Just a neat little gun and great beginner shotgun for small kids to take small game hunting.

My bad the shotgun is a single shot bolt action. Had something else on my mind.

Ken

I can send you a 10ga, 16ga, .410 bore, and maybe a 28ga shotshell if you want. They are all empty cases though. I will also look through my misc cases and see If I can find anything else to send.

I got a 40mm dummy round for a MK19. I wont be home until at least May, though
smirk.gif

It is coming along very well. I can't thank those that have helped out enough, it would have been impossible without their kindness. The letters to my son that have come with some of the donations have been a very cool addition.
We are now trying to figure out what type and size of display case we want to make. I have been a bit lax the last week in keeping up with the cataloging of all of the pieces. I anticipate getting some new photos up in the next few days.

Thanks again to all that have helped out with this litle project

Cruddy cell phone pics will have to do for now. Do plan on getting a decent camera soon. Here is what we have so far.

Thanks again to all that have helped

15.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Wow thats nice! Its funny that you have a Mi St Police and a Battle Creek. I was going to try for the MSP until Granholm F'ed Michigan up. but hey I am still in the miltary and gave you a 40mm round. btw it looks good in the collection. I forgot to put a patch or 2 in there.

Great idea for a collection. I will have to pass that idea along to my nephews. Good luck with your effort.

Man, thats incredible! Would love to have a collection like that.

I wonder if you could build a case with clear shelves and an angled mirror under each one, so you can see the head stamp while they are standing up?

My boy and I have been throwing around a ton of ideas for a display case but that is definetly one Idea that I will look at.

Thanks for the input

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtnManCO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man, thats incredible! Would love to have a collection like that.

I wonder if you could build a case with clear shelves and an angled mirror under each one, so you can see the head stamp while they are standing up?

</div></div>That would be cool

Nice collection.
Wouldn't a "mirrored image" be difficult to read?

I included a 300 Savage with some kind of a nickel and bronze tip. It's factory, and probably from well before I was born.

Pete

Pete,
We received your package, thanks a ton it is greatly appreciated. We will try to post some update pics soon. I really need a good camera.

Thanks again to all that have helped with this little project, my son and I appreciate it.

Joe

I have Lazzeroni 7.21 firebird, 8mm-06 improved, 35whelen possibly others let me know if you are interested in any and i can ship them out.

What about a .38-40,44spl,30Rem,6.5Jap,9mm Largo? PM me, Pete
Can you update your list,may have others.

This will be a bit long winded but here is a updated list of what we have so far. I think it is pretty impressive. We still have to figure out a display case as well as a location to hang it on a wall. I want to do something to incorporate all the letters that my son has received from some of you as well.

Here goes, some are duplicates:
12 ga, 20 ga,38 special,22 lr,357 mag,7mm rem mag,308 win,223 rem,204 ruger,17 hmr, 6.5x55,270 win, 408 cheytac, 9mm mak, 7.62x39,218 bee,7.5x55,30-06,6.8 spc,300 wsm,58 minnie ball,8x57 aus mann,30-40 krag,7x55 mauser, 7mm mauser, 308 subsonic,17 rem,380, 5.56 blank,30 carbine,45-70,300 rum, 8mm mauser,7-08,30-06 ap,44 mag,303 brit,35 rem,338 rum,7.62x54 french,6.5 grendel,300 rum,222 rem,7mm stw,32h&r mag, 375 h&h,45 acp,40s&w,9mm,357 sig,m60 link( very cool)338-375,270 wsm,7.64x54,9x18 mak,300 wm,380 auto,32 auto,32 s&w,50 bmg, 50 dtc,10mm, 22 rem jet,50 beuwolf, 300 wthby mag,270 wthby mag, 280 rem, 300 saum,450 marlin,454 casull,50 AE,458 lott,444 marlin,475 linebaugh,7mm rum,220 swift, 338 fed,458 win mag,300rum,264 win mag,17 rem,45-120 ( dam thats big ),45 colt,32wcf,44 special,17 hm2,44 automag,401 herters,10mm auto,240 wthby,380 acp,257 roberts,6br, 222 rem,6 ppc,30 sav, 30 wcr,221 rem, 222 rem mag,32-20

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deer Assassin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pm me an address

i can send a 7mm SAUM

if he dont have one already

Lade </div></div>

Lade,
We received the 7 saum today. Thank you very much. We now need to take some new pictures.

Thanks again to all that have helped

This is a great collection. Still looking for more? I will have to look through the list and see what I can do. 300 whisper? 7WSM? 25WSSM case? 7.5x55 swiss? 300WSM? 7.62x54R?

I may have missed it on your list but could you use 6.5x47 lapua and 25-06. I also have some old super-x shotshell boxes that he might like.
Rthur

PM sent gents I think I got everybody. The help is greatly appreciated. We are starting to do some research on the shells that we do have as he wants to do a report for school on them.