• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My stab at a powder measure vibrator.

Simple solution to a complex problem, tape your wife's vibrating dildo to the powder hoper, you'll learn how to please her and your powder drops maybe more consistent, notice I said maybe.

Reactions: filefish
Simple solution to a complex problem, tape your wife's vibrating dildo to the powder hoper, you'll learn how to please her and your powder drops maybe more consistent, notice I said maybe.

Is it bad that that's the first place my mind went as well? hahaha

Very interesting. Links to parts for anyone who might want to duplicate?

so im guessing this is supposed to help with more consistent powder drops?
is this for rifle...stick powders?
or pistol powders?

Reactions: filefish
so im guessing this is supposed to help with more consistent powder drops?
is this for rifle...stick powders?
or pistol powders?
Well, it Velcro’s on to anything. Mostly straight wall pistol but The impetus was for bulk .223 and .357 sig. For match grade rifle, I’m sticking with the charge master and single stage press.

You know that actually means a lot more work for me when all I want to do is sleep.

Jebus, I sure hope the content creators on red tube never get wind of that product. They’d glue a dildo on it and wreck some poor girl for life.
Haven’t you seen what they do with sawzalls? 😂

Cool project, I’ve often thought about doing the same.