• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MY TRG PROJECT UPDATE PHOTOS

Re: MY TRG PROJECT UPDATE PHOTOS

somehow, I do not like it, I love it, everything came together perfectly.
jalous here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hannibalsnipes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great looking rifle Garrett. I've got the green stock and want to get it painted, though we are looking to move in the near future and I'm holding off until we get settled so I can match the camo the that terrain. What did you use for paint and where did you get it?
Also, I think you made a good decision on the rail; Richard makes top notch stuff. Did you get the Alpha mount as well?

Love talking and looking at TRG's. Congrats on the rig.</div></div>

I use Duracote and Cerkote. I am an FFL and also can use either paint. I use an air brush/gun and a compressor to do it. I would be happy to help you out. Let me know, and I will paint it for you at cost. Thanks for the compliment.

About the rail. I like it. It mounted perfectly. I will say this, Richard is VERY proud of his rings. I called him with a couple of questions and he ripped pretty hard on a couple major brands. I am using the Vortex rings that they sent me. I am having no problem shooting under MOA. I am getting ready for an AAC Titan-QD suppressor, so I will keep you posted.

Beautiful rifle Garrett. Pretty sure you just made my mind up for me on my next rifle choice.

Awesome work on the rifle and even better story behind how you got it! That is by far my favorite trg I've seen, can't wait to see it with krg parts on there too!