• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My wife is a dream killer!

I've been using a cheap electric smoker for maybe 15 years now, and it's treated me well for that whole time. Just did a brisket last week that turned out amazing.

I'm going to upgrade to a pellet smoker, and i'm looking forward to it. I need to find a special way to dispose of the old electric smoker, a way that will honor it's years of service to smoking my meats.

Branden
Keep it around.

Great for cold smoking salmon.

I mean, no way you could do an easy way and still have decent food.

You shoot a 6GT, right? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
I know I am going to get flamed, yes I use a pellet smoker and it is damn good.
Fuck the naysayers. Wood may have better taste, but pellet smokers have more controlled heat because of improved technology.

Using the the wood smoker's logic they would never ever trade their Ohaus Triple-beam balance scale and Ford Model T for an AutoTrickler setup and modern pickup because real men use old technology. 🤪

Reactions: Steel+Killer
Fuck the naysayers. Wood may have better taste, but pellet smokers have more controlled heat because of improved technology.

Using the the wood smoker's logic they would never ever trade their Ohaus Triple-beam balance scale and Ford Model T for an AutoTrickler setup and modern pickup because real men use old technology. 🤪
Nice try but I have a V4 otw and a digiq on my Kamado Big Joe so neener neener,

• Haha
Reactions: clcustom1911
I've been using a cheap electric smoker for maybe 15 years now, and it's treated me well for that whole time. Just did a brisket last week that turned out amazing.

I'm going to upgrade to a pellet smoker, and i'm looking forward to it. I need to find a special way to dispose of the old electric smoker, a way that will honor it's years of service to smoking my meats.

Branden
I heard some people cure cerekote in them??

Then I have to clean up the mess. :(

Branden
Surely you can cruise into the backroads of MO and find the old “dump” off the side of a side road.
Prolly class the place up with an old smoker blown to bits…..
🤣

Enjoy the new pellet machine
Darn good tastin eats come off of them, despite the folks who say its “wrong”.

Reactions: Familydude