• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision N-vision Halo LR screen tint?

Big Dog Steel

Premium AR500 Targets
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2008
Lima, OH
www.bigdogsteel.com
Just wondering, guys that have halo lr's what color/hue/tint is your screen? A few of us got them within a few days of each other. Mine has a distinct sepia sort of tone while my buddies has more or a greenish hue that looks more like the normal trijicon reap screen color. Side by side they are vastly different. Quality of image is pretty similar just wondering what color you guys have and what would cause such a big difference in screen color? I actually prefer the greenish hue, seems to be easier on my eyes after scanning with it for a bit.

@Big Dog Steel most of the Halo/Halo-LR displays look kind of neutral grey maybe with a hint of blue. However, some are more greenish and some are more brownish. They all are coming from the same manufacturer and from the same batch but for whatever reason look differently. As you correctly pointed out, the tint of the display has nothing to do with sensor/scope performance.

Image Quality and Sensor performance is second to none for sure. I've watched raccoons climb up trees at 1k and deer walk out into fields at 1,860yards. It was just different seeing them side by side. We kept going back and forth looking through them. @Max_R what causes the screens to be different hues, just curious?