• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision N-Vision Halo XRF Reticles

Cornpoop69

Private
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2022
Midwest
I have been wanting to change my reticle within the XRF, but am having trouble understanding how they measure out. Pictures are “thumbnail picture vs. clicked on picture” from the reticle section under the XRF on n-visions website.
image005.png
image006.png
image004.png
image003.png
image001.png
image002.png

What’s your question specifically? The type 7 measures out true mil relation however it acts like a second focal plane scope. At native mag the each hash is 2mil. At 2x its 1mil and 4x its .5mil per hash.

What’s your question specifically? The type 7 measures out true mil relation however it acts like a second focal plane scope. At native mag the each hash is 2mil. At 2x its 1mil and 4x its .5mil per hash.
I guess I just wanted to confirm that to still be accurate. I’m not sure why some of the hash size measurements change (reticle 7), when elevation remains the same (going from thumbnail picture to full screen picture on the website.)

i presume you are talking about the vertical edge stadia with one being .5 and and the other being .36? i think that is a type O or something in their depiction. the actual hash mark spacing values are correct tho. either way it is exactly as i described above for the values at native, 2x and 4x