• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision N-Vision Restock!

SkyScrapin

Strictly Offensive Kit
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2010
Dallas, TX
strictlyoffensivekit.com
We got a re-stock shipment just before Christmas from the good folk at N-Vision.

If you're looking for an XRF, Nox 18 or 35, or Halo X 35, we have them available!

Call if you have questions

Preston

What has the x series return rate been like? I'm ready to pull the trigger but scared leaving my old reliable xp50.

@phr11b Not sure what you mean by return.

We've had several products from every manufacturer go back for warranty work from our customers. Even me - I send thermals in to have dead pixels flashed from time to time - it's part of it.

We haven't had a single unit returned, but if it's not functioning out of the box, we have swapped customers with a brand new unit and made it our burden to get repaired. We also have a 10 business day return policy for those that aren't happy so long as it's returned in the same condition it was shipped.

Preston

Last edited:
Reactions: DIBBS and Roscohd
I guess I was mainly asking about the rate of issues with the x models. From my research it appears there were several folks that had 1 problem or another with the earlier version's. I am just interested in hearing if the majority of those issues were worked out.?

I guess I was mainly asking about the rate of issues with the x models. From my research it appears there were several folks that had 1 problem or another with the earlier version's. I am just interested in hearing if the majority of those issues were worked out.?

We haven’t heard of an issue from our customers since late-2021 specifically on the XRF. We have never heard of an issue from our customers on the X 35mm or 50mm models.