• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bruiser_Joe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2009
Hell
so it isn't finished but i told some of you about my "perfect combat pistol" i've been having built.

little teaser pic
FD8D74EF-AA41-4F9D-9293-9D737DF9D567-10596-0000048ADE343B65.jpg

Re: naked 1911

colt rail gun frame with series 70 slide, so its all colt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">colt rail gun frame with series 70 slide, so its all colt </div></div>

Nice. I looked hard at the Rail Gun, prior to building mine. You going Cerakote, Isonite, or TBD? Quit teasing and show the whole rig, when you're done. LOL

should have it shortly i don't want to ruin the suprise. i'm just goin cerakote on my 1911's, the other coatings add a lot of cost for IMO very little return and cerakote is really easily touched up. if i have issues i may ionbond or something later but not worried right now.

this is #1 of 5 1911's that are out
laugh.gif
lmao i have a sickness. there will be a steady stream of 1911's coming back from diferent smiths.

Damn you Joe, I have been bitten by the 1911 bug again, The search begins