• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

naked pics of pam anderson!!!!!!!

motodog

Private
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2009
gillette wy
made ya look haha.while your here any ideas on the best length barrel for the 243 win.thanks guys and ladys

Re: naked pics of pam anderson!!!!!!!

Why post a topic such as this just to ask about the length of your "small caliber"?

this is how people get BANNED.......

2je74g.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">34D.</div></div>

Its currently 36-DD

thanks guys im just really bored and didnt want to be bored all by myself.
sorry chiller i promise not to mess around here agian.

Re: A bad 243 question

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cobaltbomb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">id say 26""

you ow me some pam pics </div></div>

you owe us all some pam pics, I knew I shouldn't have trusted the thread title, damnit I am gulible

i would say you need a 40" barrel hoser!! try backing that bitch around, you may want to fully bed the barrel in the stock though.

You boys act like naked pics of that nasty pile of silicone aren't all over the net. Funny title though...

22" is the shortest I would go if you want to go long....

24"-26"

You could always do a straight barrel taper and start at 26"....then when your throat gets bad, set it back to 24"

Pam Anderson? Are you serious? WTF is this, 1995?

Because its not, its 2010...

pamela-anderson-loose.jpg

in b4 thread lock

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kirk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

220px-Tammy_Faye_Messner.jpg

hmmm........ </div></div>

Now that's just <span style="font-style: italic">NASTY</span>

N

ah jees look what i started good fer a giggle i guess.i love the pics of tammie fay shes soooooo hot.

This is just ugly. And rude. I hope you get hookworms in your nutsack.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2 dogs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is just ugly. And rude. I hope you get hookworms in your nutsack..... </div></div>

HAHAHAHAHAHA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hill billy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just long enough to shove up your ass? </div></div>

LOL perfect, could not have said it better
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2 dogs said:
This is just ugly. And rude. I hope you get hookworms in your nutsack..... </div></div>

Now that's funny right there...

I agree with the 26" idea, and cutting it back to 24" when throat erosion becomes an issue. I'm no self proclaimed gun-logist though, but that's what I would do.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OFIS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

You think that's bad? You should see her without the makeup:
2h7ffqv.jpg

This is what happens when you f**k too many musicians!

I'm just shaking my head because I remember when Tommy was envied. Now she's the butt(faced) end of a joke.

It's sad when all the make-up in the world can't make Pam Anderson "do-able" again.
Maybe the whole "no meat" lifestyle isn't so healthy afterall.

I prefer to remember her like this:

34hazja.jpg

Back before she had Hepatitis, got beaten by Tommy, went crazy with the implants, or pretended to be an "actress".