• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nancy admits to Obstruction of the Senate?

B2FF7BAA-E112-4F76-B630-5FEC3AB9B45F.jpeg

Reactions: Crang and Veer_G
How many times over her career do you think Pelosi stuffed that gavel in her hole, the way she is grasping it is how she jams it in that nasty cave of hers squeezing it past the stalagmites of semen built up over decades. If your a Democratic Congressman and do as Pelosi instructs you to do then you get to lick that gavel.
pelosi.jpg

Reactions: Ravenworks
How many times over her career do you think Pelosi stuffed that gavel in her hole, the way she is grasping it is how she jams it in that nasty cave of hers squeezing it past the stalagmites of semen built up over decades. If your a Democratic Congressman and do as Pelosi instructs you to do then you get to lick that gavel.View attachment 7206170

Ok I officially just lost my appetite for the next forever.
Thanks man

Looks like they want to push the nuclear button and roll up Pence as well.

Not a fan of either party. Pelosi is the Turtle of the House. Pelosi holding off on the articles being sent to the Senate and the real Turtle holding onto over 200 BI-PARTISAN bills in the Senate. Fuck 'em both. The only way you think this country is doing great is if you are a millionaire or not affected by what goes on in D.C.
Ok, no disrespect intended here ,but have you even looked at some of the bills that are being held up in the Senate, well let's just look at a few here.

HR 9. Climate Change act
yippee! more climate change bullshit.

HR 1644. Save The Internet Act
oh shit , did the internet get some kind of kidney disease . maybe we can put a collection jar at the local gas station counter to help raise money , maybe put a sad picture on it, " hi , I'm the internet , can you help me with my kidney transplant ".

HR 1585. Violence Against Women Act
Really .......... as if it isn't already against the law to slap around the old ball and chain.

HR 6 The American Dream and Promise Act
yaaaaaa............. more fucking illegals.
how bout this, if you have a dream of becoming an American then get in line and I promise in due time you can come blow the leaves off my driveway !

HR 5. The Equality Act
More bullshit "protections" for queers and faggots , as if they DON'T already share the same rights and protection as you and me !

HR 1 and other bills that will basically make it easier for people to vote who shouldn't be voting. maybe we should just pass a bill that lets all the pigmy's in Africa vote in our elections too !

And Most Importantly......

HR 8 bipartisan background check "blah blah blah", along with other gun control bills............
Any compromise on gun legislation is fucking over as far as I'm concerned.

seriously .... if your upset about the left wing agenda being held up , this might not be the place for you!

Last edited:
How many bipartisan bills are sitting in the same graveyard? There is a shitload of those bills that Republicans helped pass in The House that Trump favors including bills to regulate drug prices and stop the rape by Big Pharma (which Mr. Trump was very hot on during his campaign and presently!) and they are sitting in the same Graveyard Pile as the partisan/Democrat bills.

"WASHINGTON — Sens. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), the bipartisan duo behind the Senate’s leading drug pricing proposal, both accused Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell of sabotaging their progress on that package Wednesday.
The remarks are especially surprising from Grassley, one of the Senate’s highest-ranking Republicans.
He told reporters at a briefing that his package has not gotten more Republican support “because McConnell has asked them not to [support it].”
ADVERTISEMENT

Visibly exasperated, Grassley even accused McConnell of opposing the Trump administration — although he insisted he is “not frustrated.”
“The president wants it,” Grassley said, his voice rising. “Senate majority leaders, historically, if you’ve got the president of the same party, they tend to be spokesmen for the administration, not against the administration.”

Mitch the Bitch is a stain on this country. He's as bad as any Democrat. Fuck the Left Wing Agenda, what about the Conservative Agenda being thrown out with the Leftist Agenda? This whole impeachment thing has been a giant excuse for our "Representation" to do absolutely fucking *nothing* to benefit The American People be they Reps or Dems. String 'em all up starting with McConnell, Pelosi, and the rest.

VooDoo

Any legislation that is not passed by both houses and signed into law before the new Congress is seated (such as Impeachment). Is null and void.
They would have to do it all again. This is my understanding.

Articles of Impeachment are not legislative bills, so they could be carried over. We agree to disagree.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
Its a shame that the CIA is so democratically filled because if it wasn't I would believe that Adam Schiff did expire from natural causes like the newspaper wrote and not the story about the CIA poisonous dart that completely disintegrates upon entering the target then rapidly enters the bloodstream causing a heart attack .

Ok, no disrespect intended here ,but have you even looked at some of the bills that are being held up in the Senate, well let's just look at a few here.

HR 9. Climate Change act
yippee! more climate change bullshit.

HR 1644. Save The Internet Act
oh shit , did the internet get some kind of kidney disease . maybe we can put a collection jar at the local gas station counter to help raise money , maybe put a sad picture on it, " hi , I'm the internet , can you help me with my kidney transplant ".

HR 1585. Violence Against Women Act
Really .......... as if it isn't already against the law to slap around the old ball and chain.

HR 6 The American Dream and Promise Act
yaaaaaa............. more fucking illegals.
how bout this, if you have a dream of becoming an American then get in line and I promise in due time you can come blow the leaves off my driveway !

HR 5. The Equality Act
More bullshit "protections" for queers and faggots , as if they DON'T already share the same rights and protection as you and me !

HR 1 and other bills that will basically make it easier for people to vote who shouldn't be voting. maybe we should just pass a bill that lets all the pigmy's in Africa vote in our elections too !

And Most Importantly......

HR 8 bipartisan background check "blah blah blah", along with other gun control bills............
Any compromise on gun legislation is fucking over as far as I'm concerned.

seriously .... if your upset about the left wing agenda being held up , this might not be the place for you!

I realize this forum is mostly a conservative one, but you might have missed the point where I said, FUCK THEM BOTH!!! I was referring to the tactics they are using, not necessarily for or against the bills, but I since you brought it up. I am playing Devil's Advocate here...
Climate Change Act? Do you also belong to the FLAT EARTH SOCIETY?
Internet Act? I guess you want to pay higher prices for the Internet? Or do without it at all? You wouldn't have a forum to make erroneous remarks about many things.
Violence Against Women? Perchance you do not have any women relatives that you don't care what happens to them? Well I do! Even the POTUS has committed acts of violence against them...how many now? He has said so himself, (Grab them by the pussy!) Since he is the chief executive of the country and supposed to ENFORCE the laws, he thinks he can do whatever he damn well thinks.
More Illegals? Even Trump has said we need illegals in this country, but only smart ones. How do you pick 'em out? He only wants the dumb ones to work on his properties to clean up after himself.
Equality Act. Let's face it, you would most certainly not qualify under this act. Your comments above would not qualify as being equal to anyone, mentally speaking that is. You sound fearful you might get hit on by queers and faggots? Or is it that you fear you might not?
Voting Acts? I know this is not a Democracy (the goal of what most people want?) but a Representative Republic. However, if you are qualified to be a member of the military, carry a firearm, fight for the USA, why wouldn't one them to vote? You didn't know that some of them are not allowed to, get wounded and because they have not applied to be a citizen when they are discharged, get sent back to the country they came from, much less be allowed to vote.
And most importantly Universal Background Checks and Gun Control Laws...well SURPRISE, I am a firm believer and supporter of the 2nd Amendment!!! You don't even know why.
Without the 2nd Amendment we would not have the 1st Amendment. It ensures anyone, even you, can speak their own mind(less) about anything.
Like I said, I played Devil's Advocate in debating what you had to say, but it doesn't mean I actually am for/against them. I am just against the political games the politicians are playing!!! ...and remember...
POLITICS: The ability to control men's minds and therefore their actions = SLAVERY!

I realize this forum is mostly a conservative one, but you might have missed the point where I said, FUCK THEM BOTH!!! I was referring to the tactics they are using, not necessarily for or against the bills, but I since you brought it up. I am playing Devil's Advocate here...
Internet Act? I guess you want to pay higher prices for the Internet? Or do without it at all? You wouldn't have a forum to make erroneous remarks about many things.
Violence Against Women? Perchance you do not have any women relatives that you don't care what happens to them? Well I do! Even the POTUS has committed acts of violence against them...how many now? He has said so himself, (Grab them by the pussy!) Since he is the chief executive of the country and supposed to ENFORCE the laws, he thinks he can do whatever he damn well thinks.
More Illegals? Even Trump has said we need illegals in this country, but only smart ones. How do you pick 'em out? He only wants the dumb ones to work on his properties to clean up after himself.
Equality Act. Let's face it, you would most certainly not qualify under this act. Your comments above would not qualify as being equal to anyone, mentally speaking that is. You sound fearful you might get hit on by queers and faggots? Or is it that you fear you might not?
Voting Acts? I know this is not a Democracy (the goal of what most people want?) but a Representative Republic. However, if you are qualified to be a member of the military, carry a firearm, fight for the USA, why wouldn't one them to vote? You didn't know that some of them are not allowed to, get wounded and because they have not applied to be a citizen when they are discharged, get sent back to the country they came from, much less be allowed to vote.
And most importantly Universal Background Checks and Gun Control Laws...well SURPRISE, I am a firm believer and supporter of the 2nd Amendment!!! You don't even know why.
Without the 2nd Amendment we would not have the 1st Amendment. It ensures anyone, even you, can speak their own mind(less) about anything.
Like I said, I played Devil's Advocate in debating what you had to say, but it doesn't mean I actually am for/against them. I am just against the political games the politicians are playing!!! ...and remember...
POLITICS: The ability to control men's minds and therefore their actions = SLAVERY!
If you wanted to debate , then cool . But you just couldn't do it without slipping in some personal attacks. .
No I don't fear queers and don't want to be one , I'm tired of having there lifestyle shoved down my throat . I'm tired of being told that I have to accept it as NORMAL. It is NOT! Are you afraid ? you shouldn't be , no one is trying to stop you from sucking dicks?
Amazing how you can take what I said and somehow turn it into me being a mindless ,woman hateing ( lets lock em all in the basement, ) flat earth society bigot who wants to burn the earth down. ( nevermind it's conservatives that do more to take care of the planet amd their communities than anyone. ).
btw you forgot to accuse me of being a jew hater, but the day ain't over yet

I don't have time to play devil's advocate with you. I'm busy trying to kill some spotted owls right now and then I have to go grab my girlfriend by the pussy ! Maybe after that , I can go put on my maga hat and throw some rocks at Jussie Smollett's bedroom window!

Last edited:
Not a fan of either party. Pelosi is the Turtle of the House. Pelosi holding off on the articles being sent to the Senate and the real Turtle holding onto over 200 BI-PARTISAN bills in the Senate. Fuck 'em both. The only way you think this country is doing great is if you are a millionaire or not affected by what goes on in D.C.

200 more laws? no thanks. unless they are undoing existing laws. We dont get freer as a society with more laws.

Another thought...The Dems, theoretically could hold the articles of impeachment until 2021, after a new Senate is sworn in if donald wins and the Dems control both houses. They could present the articles then! The possibilities are endless...

i outlined this in another thread on here.

Currently its 53-47 in the Senate, with 23 seats up for election by the republicans, and 12 by the Dems. The dems need to get to 67 to be able to have the supermajority to remove Trump from office. That means, they HAVE to keep all 12 of their incumbent seats up for re-election, and take 20 of 23 seats from the Republicans. im not sure the Dems could election fraud that hard, to fidel castro levels, to pull that off.

im not saying its not possible, but its highly unlikely. The Dems arent currently foolish enough to think they could make that happen.

Reactions: W54/XM-388

I'm not sure if you've actually read the full text of the bills you are all for and have seen a detailed legal / civil rights explanation of what it would actually mean, but if you do, you'll probably find they actually have nothing to do with the "noble cause" their title says but rather are pushing some fringe agenda or all about destroying freedom/individual choice/civil rights. Specifically the "Equality Act" is completely the opposite. It's an act designed to force Communist thought control & destroy freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom to think, freedom to believe in science & biology, freedom of association and a lot more, while funding the government and the lawyers to an even larger extent.

A prime example from recent history is the "Patriot" act.... sure get all the conservatives to rally around the flag and support a "Patriot law".... that then is used almost exclusively by the deep state to go after anybody who might be not in line with the Communist corruption....

But more importantly, if you take the time to remember history, you'll find both parties file all their best bills to cater to their constituents when they know there is not a snowball's chance in hell of them passing....

Democrats... all those bills you mention, Back in 2009 to 2010 they had everything, House, Senate, Presidency... they could have passed anything they wanted.... what did they do? Oh spend 2 years making a "healthcare" law fully on them, no republicans involved, that basically just makes the rich health "insurance companies" richer and soaks everyone else....

Republicans.... spent 6 years talking about how they were going to repeal Obamacare straight and simple, bragged about taking like 36 votes in the house to do a straight repeal. So 2016-2018 they have House, Senate, Presidency..... Oh all of the sudden they can't do a repeal of Obamacare and can't do changes, and can't pass the Hearing Protection act or anything else they promised their supporters...

It's intellectually dishonest to try to claim that Trump is guilty of violence against women because he joked with someone in private (that happened to be recorded & was leaked when it was convenient), that when you are rich & powerful, women throw themselves at you and you can figuratively grab them in the crotch & they will love it. If anything that's actually a true statement of the facts of human nature, that gets played out every day as ugly, creepy, twisted old men who happen to have money & power find themselves with a whole waiting list of women hoping to trade use or promise of their body assets for any of a number of things. It also happens to work very similarly if the person in question likes men instead. It also works just as much if it's a woman with the power and money.

Reactions: forrestgump01
Wow. How do you reason or argue with a boy who thinks he knows everything and is a paragon of unimpeachable moral virtue in a sea of ignorance and evil? You don‘t.
See you in the Boogaloo sweetums! It’ll be you, and the other three leftists who aren’t deathly afraid of guns, against all of us.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Wow. How do you reason or argue with a boy who thinks he knows everything and is a paragon of unimpeachable moral virtue in a sea of ignorance and evil? You don‘t.
See you in the Boogaloo sweetums! It’ll be you, and the other three leftists who aren’t deathly afraid of guns, against all of us.

3k326f.jpg

Reactions: Fig