• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Nancy Grace, Meet Shankster.

G

From last night's breakout performance on DWTS.

Bv1qg.jpg

Re: Nancy Grace, Meet Shankster.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-20112321-10391698.html

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(CBS) Nancy Grace says nothing popped out of her costume during last night's episode of "Dancing with the Stars."

Many reports and recaps said the legal analyst and TV host had a wardrobe malfunction while dancing the quickstep with partner Tristan MacManus. Judge Bruno Tonioli also referenced Grace's "top-heavy" performance.

Pictures: "Dancing with the Stars" Season 13

But Grace said it didn't happen.

"When we were doing our hop scotch portion of our dance, there was a little bit of movement but it did not rise to a wardrobe malfunction," she told reporters after the show, according to Entertainment Weekly.

"We have got every precaution known to man in this dress right here. I'm talking industrial strength precautions. So there may have been a little bit of, as Tristan said, jiggling."

She also told TMZ that it was a pasty that popped out of her costume.

"When I got dressed, I was wearing Petals (nipple covers) and an industrial strength bra ... my dancing dress also had a bra sewn into it," she said, adding, "I have been judged guilty without a trial ... I will go to my grave denying the nip slip."</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">"I will go to my grave denying the nip slip."</span>

Hopefully before we have to listen to her yammer about the next "big" story for a year or more!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Nancy Grace says nothing popped out of her costume during
</div></div>

Looks like a tit to me...

Looks just like what I remembered learning in anatomy class...

could have been worse....it could have been greta van sustren's nipple.

smirk.gif

I have seen a few nips in my time, and I believe that is one. Yep, thats one......

OMG!!
Where are the Mods when you really need them???
smile.gif

BoltOveride,
Gotta be something better than that available, even in Afghanistan!