• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nascar 2019

opeagle

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2009
Ohio
I’ve been a racing fan since birth. I’m not seeing how NASCAR is getting the speedway cars right. This is simply disturbing.

NASCAR is ruined, I am not a fan, wife being a from the south is and we have been to a few races and its not the same on TV as it is to be there. NASCAR fans are crazy, it just as much fun to watch them as it was the cars. But they have stepped on their roots to become socially acceptable. 10 years ago stands were busting full, now they have entire sections roped off with giant ad banners covering them to not look like empty seats.

I do believe superspeed way cars this year have less horsepower and more down force to get all cars to run in a single pack to be competitive. What?

Reactions: Greg Langelius *
Friday, Hey Buddy, I toally agree about Dale Jarrett!!!!!! He was my last & favorite NASCAR driver and Champion!!!!! I've gotten to where I can barely watch a race any more!!!! I was a huge fan, & went to the first 3 NASCAR races in Vegas..... Now, since they started all the "Stages", & Cautions during a race, I have a very hard time watching!!!!! I say, "Let Them RACE"! If there's a wreck, then throw the 'Caution-Flag'. If not, let them race -it -out!!!!! Idaho-5R

Over regulated, micromanaged; it's crafted to encourage multiple wrecks per race.

it's become a tossup between Circus Maximus, and the Gladiatorial Games.

It's the "Games" part of the Bread and Games Gambit.

Money is its root.

Greg

Reactions: Idaho-5R
Agreed. NASCAR has become so corporate it's not as enjoyable as it used to be. Teams can no longer be creative due to all of the regs. It's all about 'da money!!!

Regarding the fans...I was at Daytona this year. Sat next to this guy and his wife who were big Truex fans and totally lit. Every time Logano exited the pits, this guy would stand up and shoot him the bird. In his state, maybe he thought Logano could see him. Cracked me up.:ROFLMAO: