• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up NASP NATIONALS IN SLC end of April.

IowaPlinker

Interested amateur
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2017
    Eastern Iowa
    Heading out with my 14yo as their team placed in 3D.
    Anyone else going to be out there with there kids?
    We are planning to be there either a couple days befor or a couple days after.
    Would love to meet some decent people.
    Reach out.

Is this SLC Utah? I have no clue wtf the nasp nationals are

Good luck to the team! Utah is a beautiful state.

3D is lots of fun. I used to shoot competitively. There aren't anywhere near the amount of courses around here any more, sadly.

That reminds me, I need to get the bow out now that spring seems to be peeking it's head out here in Michigan. 😁

No but good luck to your youngster!!

My boy made it to Nationals with his team in 2019.

We lived in NE then so we went to Louisville, KY.

The sound of those first arrows being fired by hundreds of kids vs the contrast of dead quiet is something else.

Definitely a great experience!

National Archery in Schools
    Good luck to the team!
    The school has been talking about getting a NASP team rolling for next year. My kids are shooting 4H and the Texas ASA. We might wind up at the Texas ASA finals this year. I took a 20+ year break from archery, started shooting last year with the kids again. I think my daughter wants to swap to field and not shoot 3D. She says there is not enough shooting in 3D..... We have the 4H state indoor match Friday

Used to shoot competitively 3D and 3 spot/ 450 along with the whole family…. Nothing like heckling your son on the line as he has pulled back and the light turns red and you can’t let down, have to cut out all the distractions and noise while working through tired eyes, fatigue, and pressure and try to still execute the perfect shot…..

there were times they hated it, but later in life they appreciated it as it helped teach the how to handle certain things under “high” stress times… mind you, they ranged from 10-14 at the time…

can’t wait till my grandkids get older to teach them and watch them grow in all aspects of shooting sports, here’s a pic of my 4 yo grandson with my son who just got out from the Marines, after being a shooting instructor at Quantico

Attachments

• BE81461E-9259-4358-B2E7-5A203DE3675C.jpeg
      BE81461E-9259-4358-B2E7-5A203DE3675C.jpeg
      202.3 KB · Views: 25