• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Nat Geo 9/11 Doc

DocRDS

Head Maffs Monkey
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
The Great Beyond
Take a look at the Nat Geo 9/11 Doc. Its rough. But you need to watch.

They just covered a fire chief who ordered his own brother to his death (Unintentionally). Its gonna be a rough 90 minutes...

I'm waiting for the part where they blame it on America and excuse the terrorists for their actions.

It is rough seeing and hearing people describe the worst moments of their lives. It is horrible knowing most of those same people voted for Joe Biden and even though they know the left is working hand-in-glove with Muslim terrorists to destroy the west and America in particular they support them anyway.

If any of these people ever in their lives voted for a Democrat, they voted for terrorism and had a hand in making 9/11 possible.

I'm waiting for the part where they blame it on America and excuse the terrorists for their actions.

It is rough seeing and hearing people describe the worst moments of their lives. It is horrible knowing most of those same people voted for Joe Biden and even though they know the left is working hand-in-glove with Muslim terrorists to destroy the west and America in particular they support them anyway.

If any of these people ever in their lives voted for a Democrat, they voted for terrorism and had a hand in making 9/11 possible.
The first thing I’ll say is; there is no “good” or “bad” side. Only shades of gray, and varying shades of gray depending on situations and points in time.

Osama bin laden said himself that his opposition to the US was because of our foreign policy, not because we have freedoms like cable tv or 24hr fast food. That region of the world is intensely religious, so that’s the filter that everything is run through. All of the terrorist attacks also have something else in common, the attackers usually cite specific incidents or policies that they are upset about. They just want to get back to living their own harsh lives, in their harsh landscape, with the rest of their harsh tribal people. And one more time, shades of gray. That’s just how it is, not necessarily right or wrong.

Last edited:
I'll watch this as soon as I find it/get a chance. I only found out last week, that one of my close friends here is convinced that it was all an 'inside job'. And for all the buildings that he has been a part of demolishing, he's convinced that there would/should have been at the very least an elevator shaft (core) still standing.

I couldn't believe what he was saying, and was essentially speechless that he would think this way. One of the strongest 2A supporters that I know, and he whole-heartedly believes that there 'was more to the story' and 'inside job' and crap.

I shake my head..... and am sorry that theory exists.

My son was born 2 days later, on my birthday. So yeah, it is poignant.

Its not that (so far). Just documenting the day--new footage I hadn't seen. Lot of time with Firefighters (first episode was called 'First Response'). Also had the calls from flight attendants to ATC, as well as ATC converstaions. Its actually very much just 'Here is what happened'

Edit: Also o n Hulu if you don't get Nat Geo Channel (I'm telling DirecTV to F off).

Also it is hard to watch. That's why you need to see it

The first thing I’ll say is; there is no “good” or “bad” side. Only shades of gray, and varying shades of gray depending on situations and points in time.

Osama bin laden said himself that his opposition to the US was because of our foreign policy, not because we have freedoms like cable tv or 24hr fast food. That region of the world is intensely religious, so that’s the filter that everything is run through. All of the terrorist attacks also have something else in common, the attackers usually cite specific incidents or policies that they are upset about. They just want to get back to living their own harsh lives, in their harsh landscape, with the rest of their harsh tribal people. And one more time, shades of gray. That’s just how it it, not necessarily right or wrong.

Imagine if America was energy independent and did not need a damned thing from the goat screwing, child raping part of the world. Yeah, its a great religion, founded by a guy who boned a 9y/o "wife". If we were energy independent then America would not need anything the middle east has to offer and we could move on to bigger and better things.

Then we elected a demented pedophile and his crack smoking kid to run the nation. This genius promptly set about destroying America's energy industry and helping the Russians dominate the European natural gas markets. In seven short months, he made a mess of Afghanistan, increased fuel prices 100%, ruined America's image to the world, abandoned our allies in Afghanistan and supplied terrorists with $100 billion dollars worth of weapon to use against America.

Whatever Bin Laden's problem, I won't support his choice to murder 3,000 people who in no way had anything to do with American foreign policy. You of course are welcome to support him and his murders and to make yourself feel better by implying those murders were justified as a "shade of gray". I'll have to disagree.

Shades of gray,,,,,,,,,,yep. Keep voting for Biden and excusing terrorism.

Reactions: The D
Its not that (so far). Just documenting the day--new footage I hadn't seen. Lot of time with Firefighters (first episode was called 'First Response'). Also had the calls from flight attendants to ATC, as well as ATC converstaions. Its actually very much just 'Here is what happened'

Edit: Also o n Hulu if you don't get Nat Geo Channel (I'm telling DirecTV to F off).

Also it is hard to watch. That's why you need to see it

I was a grown up in 2001, I saw it in person and for the last nine years of my military career.

Without being painted a tinfoil hat wearing retard…I do have questions on some things that supposedly did and didn’t happen on 9/11.
1. WTC #7 falling and wasn’t even hit.
2. The two main towers falling perfectly.
3. Not one piece of plane wreckage to be found at the Pentagon.
4. Layout of a 737 doesn’t match the hole on the side of the Pentagon especially where the engines would have been.
5. All those people being able to use their cell phones on flight 93 ? My phone has never worked at 30K feet on a plane, but this one day everyone on the plane was able to make a phone call.

Come On Man!

I'll admit I have never tried to use my phone while onboard a plane at 30k feet. However I have used my phone 211k feet from shore on a boat. So if the signal will travel 211k feet why couldn't it travel 30k feet?

Imagine if America was energy independent and did not need a damned thing from the goat screwing, child raping part of the world. Yeah, its a great religion, founded by a guy who boned a 9y/o "wife". If we were energy independent then America would not need anything the middle east has to offer and we could move on to bigger and better things.

Then we elected a demented pedophile and his crack smoking kid to run the nation. This genius promptly set about destroying America's energy industry and helping the Russians dominate the European natural gas markets. In seven short months, he made a mess of Afghanistan, increased fuel prices 100%, ruined America's image to the world, abandoned our allies in Afghanistan and supplied terrorists with $100 billion dollars worth of weapon to use against America.

Whatever Bin Laden's problem, I won't support his choice to murder 3,000 people who in no way had anything to do with American foreign policy. You of course are welcome to support him and his murders and to make yourself feel better by implying those murders were justified as a "shade of gray". I'll have to disagree.

Shades of gray,,,,,,,,,,yep. Keep voting for Biden and excusing terrorism.
I don’t think you actually understood anything I wrote and definitely don’t know anything about what I think of the red vs blue game being played in dc

Reactions: E. Bryant
4. Layout of a 737 doesn’t match the hole on the side of the Pentagon

Um…lots of plane pieces, including the FDR were recovered from AA77 in the Pentagon.

Layout doesn’t match a 737 because it was a 757…

Osama bin laden said himself that his opposition to the US was because of our foreign policy, not because we have freedoms like cable tv or 24hr fast food. That region of the world is intensely religious, so that’s the filter that everything is run through. All of the terrorist attacks also have something else in common, the attackers usually cite specific incidents or policies that they are upset about. They just want to get back to living their own harsh lives, in their harsh landscape, with the rest of their harsh tribal people. And one more time, shades of gray. That’s just how it it, not necessarily right or wrong.
There lies wisdom Well said.

Osama also said "I categorically deny any involvement in the WTC attacks." even though he took credit for many others. If that s true then it certainly should make one stop and wonder who was really behind it. I have a theory but it would get scorned here.

Reactions: The D
I'll watch this as soon as I find it/get a chance. I only found out last week, that one of my close friends here is convinced that it was all an 'inside job'. And for all the buildings that he has been a part of demolishing, he's convinced that there would/should have been at the very least an elevator shaft (core) still standing.

I couldn't believe what he was saying, and was essentially speechless that he would think this way. One of the strongest 2A supporters that I know, and he whole-heartedly believes that there 'was more to the story' and 'inside job' and crap.

I shake my head..... and am sorry that theory exists.

My son was born 2 days later, on my birthday. So yeah, it is poignant.
Youre friend is right, but likely not the insiders he is thinking of.

Who, besides the MIC, stood to gain the most by getting the US military involved in the mid east. Who did it take the heat off for 20 years. Look at Youtube videos of controlled demolition of buildings then watch the WTC's come down.

Your friend is correct.

I was a grown up in 2001, I saw it in person and for the last nine years of my military career.
me too. don't forget what we went through--even if its painful. Sometimes its good to be pissed off again

Without being painted a tinfoil hat wearing retard…I do have questions on some things that supposedly did and didn’t happen on 9/11.
1. WTC #7 falling and wasn’t even hit.
2. The two main towers falling perfectly.
4. Layout of a 737 doesn’t match the hole on the side of the Pentagon especially where the engines would have been.
5. All those people being able to use their cell phones on flight 93 ? My phone has never worked at 30K feet on a plane, but this one day everyone on the plane was able to make a phone call.

Come On Man!

(1) Dropping 2 skyscrapers on it has the effect
(2) Define Perfectly because they kinda fell on #1. If you mean they didnt fall to one side, its basic physics. Gravity pulls down and there were no major side to side forces. The buildings are hollow so it was a pancake effect and it wasn't 'perfect'
(3) Willful ignorance. There is (bad) video of the plane hitting and plane wreckage was recovered.
(4) As stated, wasn't a 737, the video shows it skipped into the wall, also the fire damaged a large part, just as later time WTC shows no plane shape hole as the fire burned out from the center and engulfed more regions
(5)They were air-phones (those of us old enough to remember). Also according the to FDR, planes (espeically) Flight 93 where most of the calls came from) had descended to 8k feet. That's why they knew locations as the calls came from the Phone in aisle 33 or 17 or wherever.

Put your tinfoil hat back on before I explain to you how a blacksmith doesn't have to melt steel to make it bend.

@DocRDS Man, I sure hope you are pitchfork proof and flame retardant, because, well? They're coming, I can hear them...

Reactions: DocRDS
I know, but I can only take so much.
Just wanted to spread the word on some good TV. No good deed goes unpunished.

me too. don't forget what we went through--even if its painful. Sometimes its good to be pissed off again

(1) Dropping 2 skyscrapers on it has the effect
(2) Define Perfectly because they kinda fell on #1. If you mean they didnt fall to one side, its basic physics. Gravity pulls down and there were no major side to side forces. The buildings are hollow so it was a pancake effect and it wasn't 'perfect'
(3) Willful ignorance. There is (bad) video of the plane hitting and plane wreckage was recovered.
(4) As stated, wasn't a 737, the video shows it skipped into the wall, also the fire damaged a large part, just as later time WTC shows no plane shape hole as the fire burned out from the center and engulfed more regions
(5)They were air-phones (those of us old enough to remember). Also according the to FDR, planes (espeically) Flight 93 where most of the calls came from) had descended to 8k feet. That's why they knew locations as the calls came from the Phone in aisle 33 or 17 or wherever.

Put your tinfoil hat back on before I explain to you how a blacksmith doesn't have to melt steel to make it bend.
I guess people that demolish buildings for a living must really exaggerate just how hard it is to make one come down on itself perfectly (almost straight down) they say they spend weeks studying the drawings of the buildings and come up with just the right plan to make it happen as perfect as it can. I find it absolutely astonishing that on 9/11 not one, not two, but three buildings came down as if they were professionally demolished and one that wasn’t even hit by a plan just happened to come down by itself (WTC7)

Back to the phones it wasn’t just the altitude but also the speed of the planes as to why they don’t work….something about 300-500mph is to fast for them to connect to the next cell tower as they would have to do.

I will put my tinfoil hat back on now….GOOD DAY!😄

tenor (33).gif

• Haha
Reactions: Steel+Killer