• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Natchez has 9mm for $0.50 RN

Thanks for the heads up. My pharmacist has been needing some 9mm and I just scored some brownie points with him!

Shipping was free, so that takes some of the bite out of the .50/rd price.

Its looking like the price has hit the plateau on ammo.
I hope... Now I hope it's finally going to start dropping back down to normal.

As someone who has shot .357 Sig for a lot of years, I know what expensive plinking ammo is... No such thing as "cheap" .357 Sig plinking ammo, unless you happen to find it for about $0.65 a round, even for FMJ range stuff. So seeing 9mm finally down to $0.50 a round is not looking terrible. It's far from good, but it's tolerable. I'd like to see LC 5.56 drop back down to around $0.50 a round... $500 a case/1000 would be tolerable after the last few months...

Last edited:
I hope... Now I hope it's finally going to start dropping back down to normal.

As someone who has shot .357 Sig for a lot of years, I know what expensive plinking ammo is... No such thing as "cheap" .357 Sig plinking ammo, unless you happen to find it for about $0.65 a round, even for FMJ range stuff. So seeing 9mm finally down to $0.50 a round is not looking terrible. It's far from good, but it's tolerable. I'd like to see LC 5.56 drop back down to around $0.50 a round... $500 a case/1000 wouldn't be tolerable after the last few months...

I picked up 500 rounds (max they would allow) of that a few hours ago when it first hit the website. I was completely out of subsonic 9mm ammo. Glad to finally get some, especially for around the $0.50/round mark.
You must have got it all. I just tried to buy some which still says in stock. When I go to add to cart says product out of stock not available.

• Haha
Reactions: FuhQ
If any of the 350 Legend 150g deer season xp shows up let a guy know.

You must have got it all. I just tried to buy some which still says in stock. When I go to add to cart says product out of stock not available.
It still showed some in stock after I bought mine. So I know I wasn't the last one to stick my hand in the cookie jar. You can't blame that one on me. 😂

If any of the 350 Legend 150g deer season xp shows up let a guy know.
I know nothing about this outfit says they have 99 in stock.