• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

National Security Associates, Cusseta, GA 31805

Re: National Security Associates, Cusseta, GA 31805

I live 30 minutes from there and have never head of them. Although it appears most of their instruction is for LEO/Mil only and I am a civilian.

I have never heard of them either. I thought they were a joke until I saw they do HALO instruction. Not a lot of info on their site. They didn't have a schedule or a list of courses.

I am going to check them out when I head to Benning at the end of April. I think they are only doing Mil/LE courses, but I will see if they may be willing to host some other courses IE Grey Group or maybe Contractor etc.

Make an initial phone or e-mail contact before you think about going to visit, gate guard won't let you in.

Were these guys ever Associated with a group called McDonald Associates from Atlanta back in the early 80's?

Guess the world is not that big, after all.