• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Navy SEAL super-rifle: $25K

Re: Navy SEAL super-rifle: $25K

Ill take it off his hands for 50 dollars.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mikepal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not paying for that shit! And some of you need to learn how to read!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">holy shit! I accidentaly hit the buy it now button! LOL, i was trying to bid $25 on it! hahahahahahaha </div></div>

Gunbroker can terminate my account all they want. Serves that moron right! listing the rifle for $25000!</div></div>

Let us know how it shoots, and post some pics. hahahaha </div></div>

LOL!!! Sure thing! Range report to come
grin.gif

No one bought that.. Im sure that muct be a secodary account he has made or a friends. I send him a message asking about the rifle and never got a reply. If you use Gunbroker, I would take both of these names into account and be cautious if ever buying anything from them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No one bought that.. Im sure that muct be a secodary account he has made or a friends. I send him a message asking about the rifle and never got a reply. If you use Gunbroker, I would take both of these names into account and be cautious if ever buying anything from them.</div></div>

Dude check above...USMCj had a case of fumbling fingers and accidentally hit buy it now.

DAMNIT man... I cna't beleive someone swooped in and bought it... I had just gone to the ATM to get my 25.5K out.....

hahaha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyle1974</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DAMNIT man... I cna't beleive someone swooped in and bought it... I had just gone to the ATM to get my 25.5K out.....

hahaha </div></div>

Shit you beat me to it. My printer has been working overtime to print out somemore of the Monopoly $100. Should be done for 25K soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mikepal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No one bought that.. Im sure that muct be a secodary account he has made or a friends. I send him a message asking about the rifle and never got a reply. If you use Gunbroker, I would take both of these names into account and be cautious if ever buying anything from them.</div></div>

Dude check above...USMCj had a case of fumbling fingers and accidentally hit buy it now. </div></div>

Even with buy it now you still have to type in your user name and password to confirm it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mikepal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No one bought that.. Im sure that muct be a secodary account he has made or a friends. I send him a message asking about the rifle and never got a reply. If you use Gunbroker, I would take both of these names into account and be cautious if ever buying anything from them.</div></div>

Dude check above...USMCj had a case of fumbling fingers and accidentally hit buy it now. </div></div>

Even with buy it now you still have to type in your user name and password to confirm it. </div></div>

His fingers were reeeaaaallly fumbling

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oldgrayone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know so I am asking but would the navy ask for a trigger spec at 4.1 kg or would they use pounds and ounces? That seems a bit off base. </div></div>It would be off base, since it would be over 9 lbs of pull.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">US Navy specifications with a 1.4 kg pull.</div></div> 1.4kg = 3.08 lbs

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mikepal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mikepal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No one bought that.. Im sure that muct be a secodary account he has made or a friends. I send him a message asking about the rifle and never got a reply. If you use Gunbroker, I would take both of these names into account and be cautious if ever buying anything from them.</div></div>

Even with buy it now you still have to type in your user name and password to confirm it. </div></div>

His fingers were reeeaaaallly fumbling </div></div> Says the winning bidder's initials are j***v

I spoke with the seller, a girl!!!! she was very understanding and said "no problem, I'll just relist it"

As for the fumbling fingers, I thought I had hit the place bid button, put in my user info and just hit confirm without even looking, lol.

ahhh, serves her right for trying to sell that rifle for $24K more than its worth!
grin.gif

I'm still calling bullshit on this one. Did she say it was the right price....$25K....? How the hell do they justify this?

They don't have to justify the price - just find a moron to pay it.

The value of an object is the price it will bring from a buyer.

I wouldn't pay more than a grand for that rifle, but someone might.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tangodown911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm still calling bullshit on this one. Did she say it was the right price....$25K....? How the hell do they justify this? </div></div>

Oh I didnt go into it about the price with her, just told her that I was trying to place a bid and hit the buy it now by accident. Her name is Dana, I have her phone number if you want to talk to her. She is out of Miami FL.

Dont know if she is hot. Buy the rifle when she relists it and maybe you can find out
grin.gif

Sort of reminds me of the people that try to sell stuff on that History channel show Pawn Stars. Like the one lady asking 5k for a type writer only worth 200 dollars.

You are all obviously amateurs, and did not see the One Piece Cleaning Rod, with the verifiable, with appropriate B.O.V.D, Black Ops Verification Database, with will confirm the SEAL Team 6 (DEVGRU) fingerprints.

Begin Christopher Walken voice over...

THAT my friends, is what, you are really paying, for!
Word in the sand, is that you are actually toying with the actual, Hand of God, which smitte the Somali tangos in the incident, which will not be mentioned.

Let us, not make this oversight again. Out.

i know this rifle it was charlie sheens personal he built it when he was a seal in the movie navy seals

She just put down 25k so some dumbass would think that's the market value and bid a grand or two when it's actually an old ass BDL with Krylon and a shot-out, hand-me-down barrel. And USMCJ probably talked to the guy that posted it's girlfriend.

Everybody wants to be a stick-up kid these days...Somebody with an account should report it.

I made an offer of $24,500 and it was declined, greedy bastard
whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She might be hot, but I suspect that she isn't $25K hot. </div></div>

Don't think anybody is worth $25K hot. Can you imagine how many "hot" ladies you can have for $25K?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tgm1175</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's back up - now with a $1000 min bid:

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=142066424

Also, notice on the last pic... The scope looks used, as if it was mounted on another rifle and then remounted on this one, you can see significant scope-ring marks just in front of the forward ring. </div></div>
if you view her other auctions, there is a phone number on there to make her an offer.

"Accuracy beyond your expectation. A Must for the Elite Collector."

-and "proprietary ring mounts".

Does the seller have any proof that this rifle is authentic? Has anyone tried contacting Redick Arms Development to see if this was one of his rifles?

Send me her number i want the gun they wont answer email <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I spoke with the seller, a girl!!!! she was very understanding and said "no problem, I'll just relist it"

As for the fumbling fingers, I thought I had hit the place bid button, put in my user info and just hit confirm without even looking, lol.

ahhh, serves her right for trying to sell that rifle for $24K more than its worth!
grin.gif
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hunter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I made an offer of $24,500 and it was declined, greedy bastard
whistle.gif
</div></div>

Oh yeah Hunter, I am sure that happened (just kidding). Seriously though, if someone offered me 10k for that junk, I would have personally driven it to their doorstep that day.

This cant be true maybe he meant for the rifle to be used to hunt seal. What the heck would the seal team need that for. Who knows $25,000.00 for that I paid $650 for my 308 SPS and just as happy.

i would like to see some markings or other proof that it is what they claim it to be. other than that, the buy it now price is just that. if you want it bad and want it now, there you go. that is not the reserve price. they may have a reserve at more reasonable price for a barreled 700 with a scope.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">don't be hatin y'all, we used these when i was a door gunner on the space shuttle. </div></div>
anim_rofl2.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762frmafr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tgm1175</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's back up - now with a $1000 min bid:

Also, notice on the last pic... The scope looks used, as if it was mounted on another rifle and then remounted on this one, you can see significant scope-ring marks just in front of the forward ring. </div></div>
if you view her other auctions, there is a phone number on there to make her an offer. </div></div>

the other auction has a shotgun for "$12,500obo call anytime (786)271-4405

WOW its amazing how dumb that chick is! She cant be serious....Its bare stainless,scope looks used,no detachable mag and on top of that that scope looks like one of those fake leupolds that they sale on gunbroker! But still,if it had a badger bolt knob.....i'd sell my house to get it!hehe

Have fun with a fixed 16x scope... I'm pretty sure he made up his own weapon designation also.

HS stock - nothing special
Rem trigger - nothing special
Rem action - nothing special
Dodgey scope - nothing special
Dodgey rings - nothing special
Shit case - nothing special
Standard cleaning rod - nothing special
Harris bipod - nothing special
Standard sling swivels - nothing special
Rem floor plate - nothing special

This guy needs a kick in the neck asking $25,000 for that.

She may be "dumb",but there is always someone dumber!
She will make money on it...

Sounds like it's this rifle (quoted from http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11811 )

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The rifle is manufactured by Redick Arms Development (RAD). They have sold over 300 M91 rifles to the Navy and are currently building the 300 Win Mag version for near future replacement of the .308s.

RAD also builds a single shot breakdown lightwieght .50 BMG and a similar 7/round rotary magazine bolt .50.
In addition to the above which area vailable to civilians, they have developed a 45 inch bareled 14.5mm anti-material rifle for Mil/LEO use only.

The stats for the M91 are:
(NSNs: 1005-LL-L99 5442 and 1005-LL-L99 5443)

caliber: .308 (7.62 x 51mm NATO)
Action: Remington 700 Long
Capacity: 4 +1
Optics: Leupold 4.5mmx14mm Sniper Scope
OAL: 45"
Barrel: Match Grade 416R stainless with Recess Crown
Twist: 1 in 10" (6 groove, cut rifled)
Trigger: Remington 700 (navy spec 3 lb pull)
Stock: Kevlar and fiberglass (black)
Weight: 14 pounds (with optics and bipod)
Finish: Matte Black (corr resist per Mil-Spec 171-1)
Accuracy: .5 MOA
Case: Pelican Case included
MSRP: $5, 525

The Civilian version has a shorter barrel than the Navy version, that is the only difference between the civ R91 and the military. The New A2 300 WIn Mag version is available with a better scope for $6,175.</div></div>

Is so, that thing holds its value REALLY well!

Just remember that there's people falling for Nigerian SCAMs.
Never underestimate the capabilities of the human brain, on both sides of the spectrum.

If it had one of these scopes on it, then yeah, I could see that asking price. Maybe I should post my scopes on gunbroker...perhaps for $10,000 ea.?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chevyrulz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762frmafr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tgm1175</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's back up - now with a $1000 min bid:

if you view her other auctions, there is a phone number on there to make her an offer. </div></div>

the other auction has a shotgun for "$12,500obo call anytime (786)271-4405

</div></div>

Price on the shotgun probably isn't too far off especially with all the extra tubes.

i know you all like to dog-pile on people on the internet but does anyone have any idea what the reserve is set at? that will tell you what she really expects to get for it. the buy it now price is not the minimum. it is an auction. she will end it now if someone wants to pay the buy it now price.

i would still like to see some markings or other proof that it is what she says it is. as of now it looks like a 700p with a fluted barrel.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Holmes123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Final bid was $25,500. Unbelievable. Looks like someone got taken. </div></div>
read the second page of the thread, pal
wink.gif

This girl is crazy. Whoever buys it, though, is simply retarded!