• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Neat little dope card

comanche91

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 27, 2005
Tennessee
Just putting this here to share. Neat little dope card, e-paper and NFC = no battery. Looks to be a great replacement for dry erase boards that get messy throughout a match

dope card

Any way you can share without using facebook?

Link doesn't work. I can't view it either since I'm not on FB. What is it?

Hi,

Here is link to companies website....
http://downrangesystems.com/displays.html

This item is Pre-Order and will ship by February 2018

E-Dope is an electronic display used to clearly display target data. Utilising E-Paper technology the display is sunlight readable at extreme angles. The display is batteryless, utilizes NFC technology from your mobile device to update the display. The E-Dope display is intended for fast paced competition target shooting where multiple targets are to be engaged under time constraints. The display relies on the E-Dope Android application that is a free download on the Google Play Store. Affix the E-Dope display to your favorite weapon mounted or arm board that utilizes hook or loop attachment.

2.13" x 3.37" x 0.145" (Basicly the same size as 4 credit cards stacked)
Screen size: 2.9"
IP54 rated: Dust and Water Resistant
Operating temp: -10°F to 130°F
Attaches via hook and loop supplied

Sincerely,
THEIS

Heres a photo from Masterpeice Arms FB page, I found on Google images.

24177865_156836164927614_5838293931879563264_n.jpg

Seems apple dosent let you write from iOS to the card. They said on FB if apple allowednit they would publish an app for it.

Definitely innovative. They should work with AB to get this functioning with the multiple target portion of their app

I'd consider ordering one if I had contact information on this vendor. Their website doesn't have that info....at least not that I've been able to find.

Last edited:
Its down at the bottom but called "imprint".... http://downrangesystems.com/imprint.html

Then there is a second contact page.... http://www.downrangesystems.com/10636.html

Each page has a different address in TN but the second page has some direct email addresses.

Imprint.html:
101 Mountain View Rd
Bell Buckle, TN 37020
(931)980-8905
By e-mail: [email protected]
By Phone: (931)980-8905

10636.html:
Downrange Systems
116 Covey Rise Circle
Clarksville, TN 37043
(931) 249-2918 or (931) 980-8905
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Cool but expensive. I can buy a lot of rolls of tape and stick them onto my arm board and do the same thing.

Dont have ave to worry about dragging my phone in the elements and hoping the units work and or don’t get damaged or lose a charge.

Solution to a none problem. Thanks but illl stick to the basics.

Pretty cool device. But, Two2Three, ,makes some valid points... The armband is cheap, easy, and effective. But, this board would probably increase time on a timed phase as you wouldnt need to look down